Reviews for Love Cannot Be Copied
John chapter 1 . 4/15
This was a good story and judgeing by how old it is you make this during the Diamond and pearl Anime since we know know that will really happen at the end of this series and it was nice that Duplica took what Ash said of Trainers also Train with their Pokemon to get Stonger but she can’t copy other people’s Feeling like Love and she has fallen for him for that and nice that Ash accepted it and it still bothers me that Thr Creaters suddenly changed her Hair colour from Blue to Green from her first appearance in Kanto to Her appearance in Johto and I hope we see her again in the future and can can you do a story of Ash x Narrissa how is the Duplica of Sinnoh or Ash x Cherry or Ash x Doctor Abby next.
joshua hill chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
shedinja cannot be copied.
joshua hill chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
yay,this is my favorite shipping involving ash. yay,imiteshipping. imiteshipping is my favorite shipping involving ash. my favorite ship is the S.S. Anne. my favorite shipping (out of those that don't involve ash) is wishfulshipping. you know what else can't be copied? shedinja cannot be copied.
draco122 chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
that was a good story nice job
Draco122
Pikalover chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Imiteshipping FTW ! I love this pairing, they make a cute couple.
Infernapeblaze chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
This is so sweet story. You should make more one shots about Ash and Duplica
Make FFN Sensible Again chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Imiteshipping FTW!
darknexusthedude chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Pete can you make a AshxFlannery story that one is rare!
kjmb chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Imiteshipping rules!
Tom246123 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
A little too short and rushed for my taste... but, good nevertheless!

I'm always a fan of not-so-known Ash-pairings, and you managed to pull this off rather good!
dragonchild25 chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Imiteshipping is a really good choice sadly not many people have ever heard of it its a really great shipping great job!
renee chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Here is what I thought about your story.

The Bad:

1. When Ash and Duplica were talking to each other I couldn't tell which character was speaking at times.

2. Duplica's sudden romantic love for Ash seemed to come out of nowhere.

3. Ash's immediate acceptance of Duplica's romantic love for him and his own immediate giving back of romantic love for her also seemed to come out of nowhere.

4. You described Duplica's hair as being green. Her hair is actually blue.

The Good:

1. Everything else.

Overall, it was a very good short story despite its very few flaws. Just try to work on fixing those flaws if you want to continue writing more stories. I personally love Imiteshipping. I wish there were more websites, forums, pokemon anime episode hints, pictures, and stories for this pairing. And, to go off topic in this conclusion, I prefer Misty to be with Drew and Brock to be with Lucy or some other random girl who is his age or slightly younger.
LoveAndHeartbreak chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
That was cool, and thanks for letting me know about the Pokemon only column.
Apocolypse Dragon chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Ah, All's well that ends well, although it's a little out of the blue, I like the way you used classic characters rather than new ones, although personally I'm a AshXLatios and BrockXMisty fan. *_*
JbstormburstADV chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Hmm, this is a rare pairing to find... Well, I'm an AdvanceShipper, but I also like this one, even if it is sorta crackish. I gotta say, this is a pretty good fic in terms of plot. However, your paragraphs could be much better spaced. Other than that, I liked it.