Reviews for JLX: An Arrow's Flight
Village-Mystic chapter 2 . 12/30/2008
Cool chapter. Again, would like to see you fill out with more life moments for Xander, but very good adapting Buffy plot stuff and action scenes.
Village-Mystic chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
I liked this... but it leaves a few very important elements that Xander delt with like figuring out how to stop "The Judge," and a few other things. Guess we'll have to leave it to problem solving in a Xander vacuum. Looking forward to either how you develop from here or fill in some of the blanks.
Bobboky chapter 3 . 12/30/2008
Sailor Pandabear chapter 2 . 9/5/2008
wow... two years of silence... that's gonna be harsh.
rattrap9210 chapter 2 . 6/20/2008
Aaron chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Great part, interesting to see how much has changed when Xander left, and what happened to the scoobies when he returned for a visit. I wonder who's on the titans with Xander. and since he's Ollie's partner, I wonder if he met Roy, or Connor, and of course in the DC comics Ollie's now married to his on again/off again girlfriend Black Canary. Not to mention there's a new speedy out there. I love to see how Xander reacts to all that not to mention Roy's now in the Justice League. and it will be 2 years when Willow and Xander talk again. It had to be something big to stop Xander and Willow from talking and what Willow said and the repucussions from that will do it. Love to see what happens next. keep it up
thundever1 chapter 2 . 6/14/2008
Great chap, brilliant interactions and characterisations, will we see the other titans?, please update soon good for Xander continuing to help with a new family will Conner be in it too?
Ghostrider chapter 2 . 6/14/2008
Yep, Willow's still in her "I'm right because I'm smarter then you" mindset. We save the world so we are the best. You save some people wearing a silly costume, pfft...

You've really nailed down what I've always hated about her on the show, the passive/aggressive manipulative stance she has. I didn't notice it at first viewing but later viewings, showed it clearly in all it's subtlety and you've managed to bring it out in this chapter.

Looking forward to the next bit.
Bobboky chapter 2 . 6/13/2008
Cylon One chapter 2 . 6/13/2008
Truly some great stuff here.

Too bad things didn't end too well with Will and Xander at the end.

Almost two years before they speak to each other again, eh?

Gotta say I'm interested to hear them when that time is up.

Looking forward to next update.

What direction of the map is the Teen Titans team that Xander's a part of?
thundever1 chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Great story, brilliant interactions and characterisations, please update soon.
Ravus01 chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
that ending was hilarious
zeo knight chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
and i better see4 this continued i wanna see more
ashez2ashes chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Finally! I found a good Xander crossover fic to add to my c2 Xander archive! There's been a real dry spell on new Xander fics. Great story, you've really got Xander down well. Xander and Oly can bond about their similiar tastes in women (who try to kill them). lol
Cylon One chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Super awesome. And there's still more to come?
48 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »