Reviews for Remembrance of Things Past
scrappster chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
love it to death. I hate reading things that are ooc, sappy, emo, ect, but man, when I find one that falls into that category, but well written?

I'm in guilty pleasure heaven.

You don't even know. x3 Shi/hari def need more love

Thank you so much for sharing.
loritakitochan chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
I could just feel the moon shining and the two man you portraited so well.

Another sad-beautiful fiction,with two man and a ghost.

You will never know how many time I've cried thanks this fiction!
ManaMadeleine chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
oh! that was beautiful! I loved it! well done!
crazycalm123 chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
OMG! This is such a beautiful story! I love your portrayal of Shigure, and even though I REALLY hate Akito you make the pairing bearable in this fic. Amazing job, thank you for writing! _
NinjaxOfxThexNight chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
i love you and your stories all the time ALL THE TIME!

aww i lvoe shigure and hatori friendship fics they are so cute specially when a good writer like yourself writes them! ]

can't wait for a new one! i love your shigure centric stories!
Otaku Mom chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
As a general rule I avoid yaoi and it's lesser twin shonen-ai but I always have to read yours. They are always so sweet and poignant. Shigure and Hatori will always be among my favorites and you handle what could be controversial in such a caring fashion.

I've never been disappointed in any of your stories, and that holds true for this one as well. Thanks for being such a wonderful writer that it helps me broaden my horizons in a not too painful manner. I still don't like shonen-ai but I am more accepting of it than I once was. I do very much love your stories.