Reviews for A Tokka Story
Albinokitens300 chapter 5 . 9/4/2012
ya i think im obssesd with this show and tokka i love it one of the best ive read
Liefkai chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Um... sorry to say this, but not very good. I'm not trying to be offensive or anything; I love Tokka. I'm just trying to help you with your writing skills. Well, for one, Toph and Sokka aren't really in character. Toph is too mushy, and Sokka's too serious. Also, you might want to be a bit more discriptive. And I don't think Toph and Sokka would just get together like that, randomly. I think they should have been in a battle scene, or something more exciting to fit their characters more. Also, so it wouldn't be as mushy, because Toph and Sokka aren't the kinds of characters who go into some long conversation on how they love eachother eternally. One more thing; Toph is a strong, independent woman, and she doesn't care about her blindness at all. That's what makes her who she is and helps her earthbending. That's all I have to say. I hope I helped you become a better writer with these tips. Good luck with your writing!

-Lief
Demonking101 chapter 5 . 11/5/2008
ha funny sokka acting like that very nice keep up the good work
TwilightGD chapter 5 . 11/2/2008
I like the opening here, toph never really cared before about her blindness, but after learning someone loved her i guess new thoughts entered her mind. And furthermore, next chap is the first date sweet sky-bisons it will be fun.

Write on
Warrior of Virtue chapter 5 . 11/2/2008
Well that's interesting. Update soon.
Warrior of Virtue chapter 4 . 4/8/2008
Short but sweet. Update soon.
Tokkalover chapter 3 . 3/5/2008
I love it! The part where toph's face turned into aangs was hilarious! The whole "I love you" Thing happened a little fast, but other than that it was great!
smc1214 chapter 3 . 3/1/2008
YAY! SHe kissed him!
KataangKid chapter 3 . 2/29/2008
coolnes!
melstar13 chapter 3 . 2/29/2008
interesting...the ending is kind of funny!...ore please beofre i give real actual reviews! thanks! melstar13
ThumperMiggles chapter 3 . 2/27/2008
I rather like this story! You could do a bit with grammar/syntax, but the plot was wonderful. Sokka seems a bit OC in the second chapter, I'm not quite sure he would like Toph (He is a bit daft, after all.) Sweet, oblivious Sokka. XD
all of this is deleted chapter 3 . 2/26/2008
haha! cuteness!
Warrior of Virtue chapter 3 . 2/26/2008
Interesting. Please continue.
Solembum13 chapter 3 . 2/26/2008
aw. :)
melstar13 chapter 2 . 2/22/2008
wow this is great! i like the characterizations! keep up the good work!