Reviews for Resistance
bohemianbum chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
This was so beautiful. I wish you could continue it to the wedding and through it, and keep this same beautiful feeling. Sigh, I want my Edward!
GoldenEcho7287 chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
You've done an excellent job with Edward's POV here. Very believeable. Great job!
crystalwolfberri chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
aaw, this was so Eddie! he was so sexy! RAWR and then he was like "Mine... forever." -swoons-

thanks mucho! I love reading about dramatic and ravenous Eddie! ;D
lovinit999 chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
really really good.
Mizra chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Dang, you made it so Edward is very nearly IMPOSSIBLE to resist.

I mean, take this section for instance:

"I rolled over, gently pressing up against her perfect body, my leg slipping between hers in the movement. She shook her head free, gasping for breath as her chest heaved against mine. I smiled, unable to control the joy I received from her pleasure and pressed my lips, still warm from her kiss, to her ivory neck, wanting to taste every part of her."

Holy Cow! My will would be weakening, too. Bella must REALLY want to please her family, to do things in the right order, to forego Edward telling her he loved her and wanted her.
Sakiru Yume chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
I loved it. YAY!

Ok, that was all I had to say.
darknessfolds22 chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Excellent! I really enjoyed this, I love Edward's POV
callistana chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Very good. I think this really shows Edward's change in opinion and it fits perfectly as his piont of view. Well done!
DreamingLillies chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
great job! I still think SM was crazy for this chapter, like Bella could ever resist THAT? PAH-LEASE! I know i wouldn't be able to! Great writing, you def did Edward justice!

Peace, Love, and Muffins,

Jenna
vanilfrappe chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
You. Are. BRILLIANT! Oh my goodness, I think this is exactly what Edward's point of view will look like when his book comes out soon! Wow, you have a great perspective on how this will be for him. Great little drabble, it was VERY Good!
emzzy chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
aw :) that was really cute :)
Nerd314 chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Wow. That was plain amazing.
EdwardDazzlesMe chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Great story! I'm glad I took the time to read it. :) It was well written and believable.

God has blessed you with an incredible gift. :)

Keep it up!

EdwardDazzlesMe
JoeBob1379 chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Oh, Edward... he is just the sweetest man on the planet. *happy sigh*
WishMyBloodSang chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Awe this was really cute! Very well written and very Edward. Amazing job!
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »