Reviews for The Second Mistake
BornOnTheBreakOfDawn chapter 7 . 2/20/2009
nice...sweet...touching...very moving...i love it...thank you for sharing such a beautiful story...
BornOnTheBreakOfDawn chapter 6 . 2/20/2009
i love how he proposed to haruhi! so cute and unique! i never heard something like that before! we! really cute...i love it... so sweet...
animefan28 chapter 7 . 8/1/2008
Cute ending! Kyouya is always interesting when hes tired. lol :) nice work
animefan28 chapter 5 . 8/1/2008
question: whats with the do-no? lol the twins call Tamaki tonom meaning highness. i think thats what you mean cause yeah do-no isnt right. ok but anyways nice chapter, and great story so far
animefan28 chapter 2 . 8/1/2008
Nice chapter! that seems like something hunny would do! :)
animefan28 chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Great first chapter!
cattyliu816 chapter 7 . 7/27/2008
i almost cried after the last line

dunno why just so touching
cattyliu816 chapter 2 . 7/26/2008
aww i'm in love w/ the host club right now (cuz they said they'll take care of her)
fox.fire.girl chapter 4 . 4/29/2008
hate to burst your bubble but peoples whos birthday fall on Feb 29 only have a birthday at 0,4,8,12,16,20,24 well you get the point. so for hunny to have a birthday it would mean he is 20 in high school or 16 and pushed ahead
Ms.FancyPants chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
This felt like it was right out the book. I felt so sad when it was over. Tamaki's proposal was so romantic. I can just picture him saying that in the manga. Did you write the sequel?
IrisGirl chapter 7 . 1/24/2008
Aw that is all lol
pride1289 chapter 7 . 12/20/2007
i would have reviwed the other 6 chaps but im ired, sick, and cranky today and have been up since 2am.

on to the other story that is the continuation of this story.
Tori Kay chapter 7 . 11/27/2007
I LOVED IT!

Yes, a sequel would be EXCELLENT!

- Tori Kay
BakaKonekoRKL chapter 7 . 11/26/2007
That was amazingly well written and beautiful. It sounded just like an episode of Ouran...it had everything mixed in there, and I just loved the idea of it all! I love how Tamaki proposed (with the piano and all), and the Hitachiin humor thrown in there lol.

Not to mention the fact that somehow, this story gave me the courage to confess my feelings to my crush :3 So thanks for that, too, as well as for an amazingly beautiful story!
Sgurl chapter 7 . 11/26/2007
Oh my lord...I absolutely LOVED it~! A sequel would just make my day. This story is worthy of my favorites list~! You should be honored :3 Hehe.