Reviews for Svalg
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
T_T
InARealPickle chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
It's not ooc if the character would really act that way in that set of circumstances.

People forget that when the situation changes drastically enough, so will the character's responses.
Commander Zia chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
OH MY GOD That was so amazing. THat was incredible. Your style iwth the occasional repeating really worked, and this is the one story ive ever read where using '/'s adds to the story rather than make it unreadible. I swear- one of my fave naru fics evah! Amazing Iruka-angst thank you X)
Titan of Saturn chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Can't believe I haven't reviewed this yet:

Jesus, this hit me in the chest. The imagery and language, the repetitions of words, all drove it home for me. And I could totally see this happening in war, and felt that the little touches of other characters and how they've been affected by this war really did that too. Especially the aside of Anko screaming "don't you dare fucking die, you weird-eyed bitch!" because that's so Anko, but at the same time everyone is just so subtly off from how they were before, and Iruka, god, Iruka. There aren't words.

Powerful and moving. Great work.
Katseng chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Svalg: Swedish, throat?

Your stories are absolutely beautiful, and this does not disappoint. At all.

:D
Lady Silverhawk chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Wow. That was pretty powerful.
randomly chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Damn, you're so good at writing these kinds of things!

This was really sad though, but I don't think it's OoC considering the situation...

You are my Idol from now on, seriously!
hA-UkA chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Tragically beautiful.
idBendOver4Kakashi chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
You know, that was so g-din sad and it was executed well. eww, I even used that word- executed. And I think it's totally plausible b/c what is the Naruto universe without Naruto? Who heals without his help? What is it for Naruto to be with out Sasuke- b/c if they're both alive, there's a certain drive to each of them. With Kakashi dead- it's like saying goodbye to a generation and so much more (maybe b/c he's my fav). With Sakura still there to heal...it sticks her in role of trying to fix what her three teammates could not.

That was awesome.
Sear chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Oki, I'm gonna take a shot at the title. It's swedish and means throat - but not really, it's more like the back of your throat, the inside, so to say. ... but I guess "svalg" could be norweigian, too, considering some of your other titles that have, if I'm not wrong, the norwegian "รค"... yeah, whatever - I guess I'm just trying to say how similiar the nordic languages can be at times...

As for the fic it's good. Like the "killing-killing-killing"-thing (*grins* I did smthn like that in some fic or other)... I like that it's so extreme... war should be...
RazZadig chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Don't think it's OOC. Just sad, but still could be a possible universe out there somewhere. Like the Iruka-centric story. Definitely felt the defeat.
Kiterie chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
I think if the events ever happened even Iruka would snap. I liked the part with Sakura best. That said I don't think they could ever get quite that bad, it would be too depressing for the series.
Ashcat chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
Interesting look into the future and take on Iruka
new moongirl chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
it was good. sad, but very good. TT_TT
Mizu Koetatsu chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
Absolutely love this one. And I don't think it's OOC in any way; as you said, the circumstances are crude enough to make that Iruka believable.

Love your style, direct, tragic, strong. Love the main theme and the wonderful way you expressed feelings, situations and everything.

Great job :)

P.D: Could it be a sweeden word which meaning is "abyss"? :D Well, I thought it was a nordic word, but I admit it, I searched for it :_D

;)