Reviews for Eternal Time, Evanescent Wind
Twilight Princess6 chapter 2 . 8/6/2008
Nice start! A little more detail would have been nice, and it would have added some length but it was a good start anyways. I didn't see any spelling errors either which was great because spelling errors really bug me. I mean that's what they have spell check for people! Anyways, keep it up!
The Youkai Nightmare chapter 11 . 6/30/2008
:) Hey! I remember reading the first version of this story! I think I had it fave'd...In any case, I really like this! It's very interesting, and what I can't wait for is when Time Link and Wind Link meet (so cool!). Please update soon, I would really like to see more of this story!
muffiekun chapter 11 . 6/25/2008
Looks like the Princess of Destiny is gonna run into a little trouble. Since her vivid dreams are usually prophetic, then chances are Zelda will have some big problems on that island. Unless, of course, Link comes to save her like he usually does.

And don't worry about the delays, as long as you don't abandon this story people won't be mad. (At least, most people)
DanaeMariSkywalker chapter 11 . 6/25/2008
This story is really great! I can't wait for the Hero of Time and Hero of Winds' meeting, and the Hero of Time and Princess of Destiny's reunion. Now, where's Tetra? Shouldn't she have been at the council? Keep up the great work! I can't wait for the next chapter! :-D

~DanaeMariSkywalker
LinkOOT chapter 10 . 6/20/2008
Well, cool idea for a storyline... not too many who follow this particular path at any rate. And I will say you and your beta do quite a good job at grammar.
muffiekun chapter 10 . 6/3/2008
Once again, great chapter! the tone at the beginning was a little lighthearted, but it sobered down a lot in the end. but who's the Princess of Destiny? Would that be Zelda? I don't remember her "crossing over" to the Great Sea. But then again, I don't remember a lot of things.

This might be a little our of place and out of context...but would you mind reading one of my stories entitled "Twilight's Requiem?" It wouldn't require that much knowledge of the Legend of Zelda, but I'd like to share it with you. Sorry if this is a rude thing to ask, but if you have time, could you check it out?
Tiger-Samba chapter 5 . 6/3/2008
Okay, after you replied to my review, I decided to go back and review this chapter. I'm kinda sporadic with reviews.

But I really like how you did the meeting! I like to think that I, as a writer, have a way of putting sentences together and linking words so that they sound great, but you actually have neat little things that you put into the plot. Somehow Link falling into the water and the people laughing just made that meeting complete. I'd be jealous of it if I didn't keep ahold of myself.

And the last lines were clever. To be constructively critical they were a little wordy for last lines but I liked the idea.

A lychee is a little Asian fruit with a leathery red skin and soft cloudy/transparent flesh. It tastes lightly sweet. And likability abounds in it. ;-)
Tiger-Samba chapter 10 . 6/2/2008
Whoa! I loved how you developed the mood during different parts of the meeting. I can't wait for when the two different Links meet!...Will they? (Please?)

Likability abounds in this story much as it does within a lychee.
CBK chapter 9 . 5/20/2008
Wow, one of the great fanfics ever found! CANT WAIT FOR MORE! UPDATE SONN
muffiekun chapter 9 . 5/19/2008
This is getting exciting. Though it's a shame Komali's father died...

So is Alondra gonna be an important character, or is she just mentioned in passing?

Waitin' 4 da next chappie!
muffiekun chapter 8 . 5/12/2008
Ahahaha! Poor Alanna, having to deal with Link. I love your OC's, there funny...
Tiger-Samba chapter 3 . 5/12/2008
I like it. The descriptions you added are very nice.
Tiger-Samba chapter 8 . 5/12/2008
I laughed so much! I love it! I do like the serious dreaming part, though... you handled this chapter nicely. ...Except, until you mentioned Kokiri Forest, I thought you were talking about something weird that happened to WindWaker Link as he was sailing. I got on track afterwards, but maybe you ought to clarify that kind of thing at the beginning.

Great chapter!
Sailor Dying-Will chapter 8 . 5/12/2008
Please update soon! I'll die if you don't! This is so cool! I especially like the title. As for the whole 'Where's Zelda/Tetra' thing it's not that big a deal. They'd have to show up at some point that's for sure. What I'M wondering is when will the Hero of Time and the Hero of the Winds finally meet? And will it be what some people, ie. King of Red Lions, are expecting to see or happen? Other than that, continue writing such an AWSOME story and I'll make sure to review again. Later.
Keroanne chapter 7 . 5/3/2008
Yay for Link... or something! And, yes, I did comment on this story. I completely forgot, though.