Reviews for Midnight Medical Histories
punkballet chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
I was like What? And then I was like, wait...what?

AKA: I loved it.
beerwench1313 chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
I really enjoyed this story. I haven't seen the episode yet, but I am really excited to see how this fits into it. By the way I noticed that your blood type stats are off. AB and moire specifically AB- is the least common. According to the Red Cross, these are the breakdown of blood types donated.

O 40%

O - 7%

A 32%

A - 5%

B 11%

B - 1.5%

AB 3%

AB - .05%

Other than that I really liked it and look forward to more of your stories (especially if they add DL goodness to the episodes!)
The Little Corinthian chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Aw, cute. And I agree, TPTB are letting a bunch of opportunities for some great D/L moments dance right by them. Stupid people. Oh well, that's why we've got you to fill us in on what we missed :0) Very nice!
Lerrinus chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Whew! Need a cold shower now, that was great! Loved the remark about the bunny ears! :-)
dustie-snark chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Great story! I thought TPTB were missing out on a few "moments" as well, and I'm glad you remedied that problem. :o)
A.Boleyn chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Aww, so sweet. :) I'm glad you were able to put a shippy spin on this, since the episode itself missed that. I like how you bring out Danny's mushy, sweet side. The one we all know he has! ;)
TatianaMik chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
I love it. That's a wonderful ending of the episode.
Fan39 chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Loved that story, I like when fans write something that could easily happen after each show! We just can't see it! Well not without wonderful writers like yourself that is!

Thanks!
MissAusten chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
very nice! definitely should have been in the episode!
sparkyCSI chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
Nice!
nyakattia chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
Lovely! I like how you've kept the story in context with the other episodes and with your other stories, too. You know, great minds think alike because I had nearly exactly the same idea after seeing that part. I won't write it though. You've more than covered it, and I am far to bogged down writing NaNoWriMo and three CSI NY fanfics (and editing a forth) to even consider any more story ideas until at least December!

Well done!
wjobsessed chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
I'm so glad you picked up on this because I thought the same thing. I thought Carmine G.'s expressions were very good in the hospital while the boyfriend emoted. To me his look said "What if that were Lindsay?"

This was a great little oneshot. Thanks :)
TheFreshApple chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
rawr. very nice.
justawritier chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
aw. so cute!
JESSMARY25 chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
I am such a fan of your post-episode stories, this is not the exception.

Awesome!