Reviews for Family, Faith & Certitude
Awesome story. So good to get season 1 Sam and Dean after all.
No Demand for Truth chapter 7 . 7/15
Very well written and well told story. Thanks for writing.
No Demand for Truth chapter 6 . 7/15
Dean must be losing his touch if he can't get it on in two hour naps. Can't say much for his taste. I was surprised to find myself wondering at what both Bobby and Sam were thinking/feeling through this chapter. Usually it's clear but this time it was like both had high mental walls up and my writer/psychic was napping. Tell you the truth I did miss it. I would love to have known what Bobby actually thought about Sam's part in it, if Dean told anyone about what Azazel said to him about things that were dead staying dead and what Sam felt after he'd calmed down a bit from the shock and they were in waiting time while Dean healed. Thanks for writing.
No Demand for Truth chapter 5 . 7/15
A real nice attempt by Bobby, and yeah, while Dean's captive. Took me a few moments of checking your A/Ns and the previous chapter to work out that you'd changed times. A date at the top would've helped. I wish the show had been as careful as you have to deal with this instead of just ignoring it completely. Looking forward to seeing Bobby's next attempts. Thanks for writing!
No Demand for Truth chapter 4 . 7/14
Okay, okay, I had to keep reading this one and make sure everyone was okay. Sue me. I'm pleased to see that my questions are being answered and the relationships are pure twenty-four carat solid gold. Thanks for writing!
No Demand for Truth chapter 3 . 7/14
Uh huh, yeah, that's John, all the way. For someone who's been honing revenge for a lot of years, he still burns hot. Bobby really doesn't know him all that well here, but that's hardly surprising. Looking forward to seeing what comes next! Thanks for writing!
No Demand for Truth chapter 2 . 7/13
A very interesting chapter. In a lot of ways.
No Demand for Truth chapter 1 . 7/12
A great opening chapter. Blond hair? I really enjoyed the way the information about the background and especially Jim and Bobby just came out so naturally. Thanks for writing!
werewolfsfan chapter 5 . 6/28/2014
Bobby Singer, wiseman at your beck and call.
Random Ruth chapter 7 . 6/5/2014
This was fantastic. It was great to see Bobby's opinion of John as it did a handbrake turn. And I love how, even years later, that night still has repercussions. Brilliant! :)
Midnight1906 chapter 7 . 8/7/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
sapphireswimming chapter 7 . 6/12/2013
Perfect ending. That last line was the best. Loved seeing the interaction between Dean and Sam and Bobby throughout this entire fic. Wonderful job! :D
sapphireswimming chapter 6 . 6/6/2013
Heh. I liked how Sam came into the picture and they continue seeing if Dean's really okay or not. The conversation was perfectly in character and it's great. :D
sapphireswimming chapter 5 . 5/10/2013
This is a beautiful chapter. Good for Bobby, getting in that pep talk when he needed to. Calling upon John's judgement when Dean won't listen to anyone or anything else. Cause that guy needs to get it through his head that his life is worth something. And Bobby knows how to do that.
TheDocRoach chapter 3 . 5/10/2011
Surprised me on the last two chaps with the time jump :D

But this was brilliantly written! :) Love how u wrote everyone! LOL major points to John for literally making that guy wet himself and Bobby too for trying to keep Sam under control.

And MAJOR points for protective Sammy X3 Love that!

Excellent work!