Reviews for Of Seminars and Men
Valdrique chapter 12 . 2/18
I adored this story!
The beginning captivated me- there lots of little quotes, which went right to the heart, so as the one line at the first bar scene, when our favourite couple came close, okay; more likely did zorro took drunken sanji in his grasp, so he won't fall. And here you described it as they would melt together, so natural their interaction was. Wonderful, lovely!
As said, there where much of those little heartwearming depictions and I waited for each new one ;) Further, I felt their short and innocent kisses as somethin very valuable, since they can't always be on fire. And the idea with the cookinglesson, when everything what sanji was preparing endet out green as his greenhaired daydream! ;D

Now I'm coming to some little weaknesses: (reviews should always be 2 sided and constructive, right?)

First of all, I know it's a matter of taste, but IhateAceSmokerrllythatpairingissooutofnothingandIdontunderstandhowthehelltoshiphotyoungenergeticAcewithsomeoldgrumpydoublechainsmokingIdontknwhowtodescribe~_~"

Seconnnnnd is: Sanji don't waste food. Its simple, it barely does matter to the rest lf the story but you let him drop a plate with a half finished dish in kitchen, when he heard sb saying Zoro was in the restaurant. I guess he would rather clench to the plate in order to not drop it due to his in body and soul engraved maxim to never waste food.
This argument might be weakend through the fact that this fic is AU. Notheless if Zoro kept his love for swords, his tendency of getting lost and faible for strong booze, why should the cooking part in Sanji doesn't extend into a birthgiven principle :) (Just an incidetal thought of a Sanji fanatic ;) )

Erm... I forgt what i wanted to remark either...
Oh yes. Why did Zoro settled for his seemingly loss at his first stay in NY when he tryed to won Sanji over so easily? Why didn't he act more selfish and showed more endurance. I mean he looked forward to this flight for a whole week. And its about his future with a man he felt strong feelings towards. In my opinion,
the fatal bond links them stronger, as is can be seen in the first bar scene I mentioned - they melted tgether, they belong together. They might bicker and fight and call each other insulting nicknames, however this grow them stronger and no matter how much they hurt each other, what they actually will do at times, cuz they ARE quite different characters, they won't let the other one go without a fight. I dont think so.

Alright, I could read and write all day about them, thats why I'll draw gere a line and say thanks for your fic, If I hadn't so much work to do, I'd read more of your stuff right now ;)

Yours Valdrique~~
Btw - is english your mother language?
RedTed chapter 12 . 4/6/2015
This has to be one of the best Zosan fanfic ever to exist on Earth. I can't tell you how much I love reading about drunken shenanigans and you have officially made it 100% better. Thank you.
Ps: sorry for the bad grammar
July's fantasies chapter 12 . 2/23/2014
wow. this totally warrants a sequel! I love it! the whole drunk-and-fuck-but-forgetting-about-it sexy story is very old school but really hilarious when it's sanji and zoro. and yeah, both of them are so fucking sexy together it's a sin. POINT IS, you MUST do a SEQUEL! (Pretty please!) )
nhjfbhjadbjvbsdjl chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
OMG OMG OMG! I found this and started reading the prolouge and suddenly I'm like wait! I've read this before! OMG OMG OMG I LOVE THIS STORY! I'VE SEARCHED EVERYWHERE FOR IT OMG OMG OMG!
Vanillamoo chapter 12 . 1/26/2014
This fanfic was so good that i would have died reading those smut scenes! YOUR DESCRIBTION WAS SO SO SOOO GOOD! XD the ending was kinda abrupt though.. XD
A Den of Theives chapter 12 . 7/13/2013
Thank you oh so very very much!
I loved how in character they both were. Especially Sanji, you absolutely nailed (no pun intended) his personality.
black-misty-sky chapter 12 . 6/26/2013
Amazing. This story was absolute perfection.

Reviews to Master chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Ha! :D How love starts in the most strangest ways yeah?
Guest chapter 12 . 5/13/2013
great writing! love it!
WhimsyUsagi chapter 12 . 4/6/2013
I REALLY love your stories and especially the way you write, i have to say i spent the last two days in a trance, reading like a junkie... buut, one critique would be that this story could've been finished better, it kinda changed in the last two chapters.. wasn't very fond of that but i savored the story, and all your others as well, immensely! so please don't mind my opinion about the two chapters too much..

anyway, i'm a big fan, i look forward to more of your work!
Guest chapter 12 . 1/22/2013
liked the ending, but seeing i'm more of a zoro fan, i'm kinda peeved at sanji, it was also zoro's first time with a guy, yet he is more sincere in their relationship than sanji.
articselkie chapter 12 . 11/4/2012
The old lady with the bag is my favorite character! I love this story so much! Let me explain how much, I complain about everything. I can always criticizes something. I could eat my favorite meal and have at least three complaints. I only have two for this and they are so tiny and unimportant. I've just never thought about chopper and luffy before which I would hate in any setting but your own because it works in it and also I ship lucci and kaku. This story actual cheered me up after my favorite character died in a show I watch. one of the only shows to make me cry besides one piece/ace. So this is all major accomplishments! That is how good your story is. please please please don't ever stop writing fanfiction we need good stories on her so people don't go insane after reading things that don't make sense and need editing!
remesy chapter 12 . 9/23/2012
That was so good! It made me so emotionall! You're an amazing writer 3
darkdragonalucard chapter 12 . 7/27/2012
the-strawhats chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
This story was so freaking amazing!

So different and unique and I loved the way you portrayed all the characters.

And the smutty scenes were so hot and detailed and so awesome (I read the adultff version).

The ending was so cute, I just love happy endings :)

It's also very well written, I like your style and you choice of words :)

I hope to see more of your work soon :)