Reviews for Of Seminars and Men
RedTed chapter 12 . 4/6
This has to be one of the best Zosan fanfic ever to exist on Earth. I can't tell you how much I love reading about drunken shenanigans and you have officially made it 100% better. Thank you.
Ps: sorry for the bad grammar
July's fantasies chapter 12 . 2/23/2014
wow. this totally warrants a sequel! I love it! the whole drunk-and-fuck-but-forgetting-about-it sexy story is very old school but really hilarious when it's sanji and zoro. and yeah, both of them are so fucking sexy together it's a sin. POINT IS, you MUST do a SEQUEL! (Pretty please!) )
nhjfbhjadbjvbsdjl chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
OMG OMG OMG! I found this and started reading the prolouge and suddenly I'm like wait! I've read this before! OMG OMG OMG I LOVE THIS STORY! I'VE SEARCHED EVERYWHERE FOR IT OMG OMG OMG!
Vanillamoo chapter 12 . 1/26/2014
This fanfic was so good that i would have died reading those smut scenes! YOUR DESCRIBTION WAS SO SO SOOO GOOD! XD the ending was kinda abrupt though.. XD
A Den of Theives chapter 12 . 7/13/2013
Thank you oh so very very much!
I loved how in character they both were. Especially Sanji, you absolutely nailed (no pun intended) his personality.
black-misty-sky chapter 12 . 6/26/2013
Amazing. This story was absolute perfection.

Reviews to Master chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Ha! :D How love starts in the most strangest ways yeah?
Guest chapter 12 . 5/13/2013
great writing! love it!
WhimsyUsagi chapter 12 . 4/6/2013
I REALLY love your stories and especially the way you write, i have to say i spent the last two days in a trance, reading like a junkie... buut, one critique would be that this story could've been finished better, it kinda changed in the last two chapters.. wasn't very fond of that but i savored the story, and all your others as well, immensely! so please don't mind my opinion about the two chapters too much..

anyway, i'm a big fan, i look forward to more of your work!
Guest chapter 12 . 1/22/2013
liked the ending, but seeing i'm more of a zoro fan, i'm kinda peeved at sanji, it was also zoro's first time with a guy, yet he is more sincere in their relationship than sanji.
fishnamedjim chapter 12 . 11/4/2012
The old lady with the bag is my favorite character! I love this story so much! Let me explain how much, I complain about everything. I can always criticizes something. I could eat my favorite meal and have at least three complaints. I only have two for this and they are so tiny and unimportant. I've just never thought about chopper and luffy before which I would hate in any setting but your own because it works in it and also I ship lucci and kaku. This story actual cheered me up after my favorite character died in a show I watch. one of the only shows to make me cry besides one piece/ace. So this is all major accomplishments! That is how good your story is. please please please don't ever stop writing fanfiction we need good stories on her so people don't go insane after reading things that don't make sense and need editing!
remesy chapter 12 . 9/23/2012
That was so good! It made me so emotionall! You're an amazing writer 3
darkdragonalucard chapter 12 . 7/27/2012
the-strawhats chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
This story was so freaking amazing!

So different and unique and I loved the way you portrayed all the characters.

And the smutty scenes were so hot and detailed and so awesome (I read the adultff version).

The ending was so cute, I just love happy endings :)

It's also very well written, I like your style and you choice of words :)

I hope to see more of your work soon :)
alguien22792 chapter 3 . 6/11/2012
Oh I'm so happy I searched for the completed version in adultfanfiction ;D

I don't have an account there so I will just comment here. FREAKING AWESOME DUDE! Although I don't think neither of them is going to be really happy in the morning XD