Reviews for 36 Candles

caz1969 chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
great story

loved it
JesSickUh chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
You have such a knack for writing these characters. This one was utterly cute, and utterly sad at the end.
butterflywhisper chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
You really worked those lines in good. Agreed - best movies of the 80s especially The Breakfast Club. I could pick out instantly every line from that movie.
Andsowego chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
I really enjoyed this story. It made me smile and laugh on an otherwise craptastic Thursday. I especially enjoyed the Brass-Catherine-Greg-Sara scene. Many thanks for writing and sharing it! Your fellow Canuck, Andsowego
sprat chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
good will you be writting another story soon
onebsmom chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
Nice. Thanks for writing this. I am dreading tonights show like a tax audit. This made it sweeter. Or at least will leave me with something to think on. Although - I don't think Greg would have forgotten. ;-P He is too taken with her.
gsr4ever chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
Angsty at the end, but OH so good. Great job!
keepsmewaiting chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
I loved it. It's so very, well, Grissom, for him to not know what day it was. And the end made me sad and then I wanted to cry but I couldn't because I had no tissues, and that reminded me that I had to pick up some tissues for tonight at 9:00 because I sure as hell am gonna need them, and that made me ever SADDER.

But I loved the story anyways, because it was beautiful and perfect. And because I totally have a thing for the '8Os.
Amanda Hawthorn chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
I am just so glad that you're going to see the eppie before me because I know I'm going to be a total wreck.

This story, like every single one of your others is absolutely beautiful. You write such powerful, beautiful words that on more than one occasion have caused me to swallow a lump in my throat. What more can I say that I haven't already said? You're amazing and thank you so much for sharing your talent.
Chicklit chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
Nothing like a good John Hughes fest. My personal favorite of course was the "they fucking forgot my birthday." Followed closely by the bull/horns comment from Breakfast Club. Excellent integration of 80s kitsch!
chibiness87 chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
Damn, now i want to go watch The Breakfast Club... but i can't, because my sister stole it from me and she's 200 miles away, and iit's too late to go out and buy a new copy...

I love this. I love your writing. Please don't ever stop. You are one of the only people who can make me cry. That's right, you made me CRY! I need to go read something completely fluffy and then go visit Egypt and swim in denial about the events that are happing on the TV in the States/Canada tonight.
A.M.E. sweetheart chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
that was so good, yet so sad. i really wish sara didn't have to leave.
KneeDeepinInk chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
I have been waiting and waiting for another story. As always, brilliantly written and it flows so very well.