Reviews for Things as They Are
Icyicy3 chapter 13 . 8/13/2014
Hmmm Saskue's reaction was a bit confusing, but seeing that he's merging with the new Sasuke I'll let it slide.

As for the genjutsu, I'm pretty sure that it can only be used by the Man-something Sharingan. You know, the one that you have to kill your best friend to get.
Icyicy3 chapter 10 . 8/13/2014
He wouldn't be able to recognise the glove as Kakashi's. I'm pretty sure he wears standard issue gloves so maybe instead you can say
"Sasuke was being pressed against a tree, a gloves hand firmly gripping his neck and a kunai to his throat. He was saying something, but the Yondaime's mind couldn't register the words. That is not any ordinary glove, it's the standard issue glove given to all leaf ninja – a ninja from the leaf is threatening Sasuke-kun...and the only one there is..."

The word 'jugular' is too obscure. I actually thought it was some other nasty part of the body. I think 'throat' will suffice.
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 18 . 7/12/2013
... Damn it...
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 16 . 7/12/2013
... Is Anko with Orochimaru?!
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 15 . 7/12/2013
Lol! Poor Iruka!
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 13 . 6/30/2013
... What happened to Haku? I guess I'll find out...
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 11 . 6/30/2013
Eh. The humor worked. Nice chapter!
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 4 . 6/30/2013
Loved this chapter.
MissySelenity chapter 21 . 6/22/2013
I'm gonna miss this story, hope the new version will be just as good as this one is.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/18/2013
this fix is completely pointless, as it does NOT swap Naruto and assume. Assume has the kyuubi AND the sharinga(the only thing that gave canon assume a chance against Naruto). He is so ridiculously overpowered even without time travel to the pointlessness. And Naruto doesn't ever a HINT of tragic past to justify theQvenger role. Stupid all around, and waste of the competent writing
Radiant Celestial Aura chapter 20 . 6/9/2013
You have a great story here. I really hope you come back to this someday. It has a strang interesting twist to it.
Shiratsubasa chapter 20 . 6/9/2013
Yeah. I definitely liked this. But I have a question about pairings. Or are there gonna be no pairings? Also, I hope naruto doesn't turn out like sasuke. That would be troublesome.
Haruka Uzumaki21 chapter 20 . 4/19/2013
great chapter
Guest chapter 9 . 3/21/2013
so Haku has Sasuke's personality as well?
Guest chapter 8 . 3/21/2013
If obito is still alive, where did kakashi get his sharingan?