Reviews for Things as They Are
MidniteCurse4Eternity chapter 20 . 11/15/2008
Ooh I liked this chapter. It was nice. Loved the omakes. You should write more on the next update. I liked the second omake. It was nice. I reread the first three chapters and I absolutely loved it! Update soon!
Lord Grond chapter 3 . 11/15/2008
Randa-Chan chapter 20 . 11/15/2008
Ah! Very good. I really enjoyed that chappie and of course, I can't wait to see the next one. Looks like Naruto is already getting jealous. Now I wonder if Sasuke's going to be able to stop him from defecting to Sound. I sure hope so and if not him then the Fourth should go after him.

Anyway, it's all in the pipeline I'm sure. Keep up the great writing!

Ja ne!
TsknRaider chapter 20 . 11/15/2008
You bastard! No Sasuke fight! Well shit...
anotamous chapter 20 . 11/15/2008
Why was hinata disappointed when sasuke talked to her?
evil-sami-poo chapter 20 . 11/15/2008
heh heh loved the chapter... I really enjoyed the OMAKE's they were funny. Is Sasuke ever gonna go back to his world? this is great. update soon!
ShadowHeart251 chapter 20 . 11/15/2008
Is the original Naruto and the original Sakura and Original Kakshi going to get sent to this strange different world? Because that would be so cool. And what a great reaction their strange counterparts would react. Smug Naruto meeting the true cheerful Naruto? That would be neat along with the other counterparts meeting their true selves. I think I've made a review similar to this but I can't remember. I can't wait for the next chapter. Really. I'm about to die over here from impatience and excitement.
Lord Grond chapter 2 . 11/15/2008
Lord Grond chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Weaponized Mind chapter 20 . 11/15/2008
Um... I don't think i'm aloud to review thirty times in a row for one fanfic. Plus all of them would be the same, and I don't think you'd like that. But honestly thank you for updating! This is a great fic and I've been woundering 'hm why hasn't this been updated yet?' or 'God I hope he updates soon, i'm tired of waiting!' so i'm very VERY glad. you updated so much so that it warrants two simili faces instead of my normal one :) :) bou't the omakes, I don't really think they deserve to be omakes, I can literaly see this happening in the story! anyway I have to go re-read this so please keep up the good work! :)

WESTMAN AND L

This story has been subscribed to

This story has been added to Favorites

This author has been subscribed to
Hurako chapter 20 . 11/15/2008
Cool story! I love Sasuke with the Kyubi, I've always hated Naruto. I found him to be annoying, though I like him when he got older he's not so annoying. I think it's funny how he's confusing the hell out of everyone who knew the old Sasuke by acting different. If he keeps the Kyubi when or if he goes back to his old dimension, Itachi and Orochimaru are going to be in trouble aren't they because now he'll have the Kyubi. And also Naruto won't be a big shot any more just because he has the Kyubi, Sasuke could actually beat him.
Pryotra chapter 20 . 11/15/2008
Poor Itachi-sama! I really love that guy...

I'm glad you updated! It's been so long. so, Hinata has a thing for Sasuke? I thought that she would...since Sakura and Ino both have a thing for emo-Naruto. (I'm sorry, I just like him when he's a little ball of sunshine.)

Anyways, update soon!
Maxium chapter 20 . 11/15/2008
Nice! I loved how you developed the Forest of Death. I look forward to Naruto's fight.
Maxium chapter 3 . 11/15/2008
Great! A new revised chapter! I love it.

I'm curious. You plan to make Sasukes's 12 y.o. body as strong as his 15 y.o body? Or just his memories and some of his jutsus? I was wondering because it might be more realistic if his body is only as strong as his 12 y.o. body (his chakra might be nearly the same because of the Kyuubi) but he has all his memories. So he might be able to detect the ANBU, but not really outrun them (yet) as in the previous version.

The ANBU is Obito? It's carefree nature reminded him to me. Did I get a cookie? *Puppy eyes*
anotamous chapter 20 . 11/15/2008
Yay! a new chapter. And I sure hope you will update this quicker. So which unlucky soul is going to get his/her ass kicked by sasuke? and he does know kage bunshin. He couldn't NOT learn it during the fight with naruto on multiple occasions.
526 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »