Reviews for Things as They Are
Angelbloodlover chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
I gotta say your imagination sure is very good. A reality where Sasuke changed places with Naruto sure is different. I liked how you stuck on their characteristic traits. A very good choice indeed. It would be weird to see Sasuke acting all "Naruto-ish" as you quoted. :p Anyway, I hope you continue this story because it sure has a lot of potential. :)

- Greetings Angelbloodlover
Yamon chapter 20 . 5/16/2012
Nice!

I am not so sure about Sasukes skill.

On one hand he seems to be overpowered, like when fighting Zabuza, but then, when it fits into your plot, he goes down ridiculously fast, like now against Dosu.
2cents chapter 7 . 3/29/2012
Quick Run Down:

S RanksANBU and unlucky others

A RanksJounin only

B RanksJounin and Chunin

C RanksChunin and Genin

D RanksGenin and anyone who is being punished

Even if you change the universe, you need to keep in mind that Genin basically NEED C ranks before they can try to pass the Chunin exam. The experience bonds them more than chasing after Terror-chan (the cat, yes I know it's supposed to be Tora).
DarkestTruth chapter 16 . 3/1/2012
"Rookie Genin? How absurd. Besides, even if they're good, they won't be able to beat us."

Haha, Neji... Uchiha Sasuke will KICK. YOUR. HYUUGA. ARSE.

Lemme guess, Orohcimaru wants Naruto for revenge on Minato.
DarkestTruth chapter 13 . 3/1/2012
Nooooooo Zabuza...

"Sasuke, go wild."

MOOHAHAHAHAHAHA (yes, I know that quote's from the last chapter!)
DarkestTruth chapter 10 . 3/1/2012
Obito didn't die in the universe-

so Kakashi SHOULDN'T have the Sharingan. But Zabuza called him the copy nin, and mentioned something about Sharingan in the last chapter, didn't he?
random chapter 20 . 2/6/2012
WHEEEE No Sakura vs. Ino match :D

Seriously, Sakura vs. Ino matches-those just get on my nerves. :(

Poor, poor Iruka... SUPER DUPER LOUD SHOUT FTW!

And poor, poor Itachi... SAY IT WITH MORE OOMPH AND YOU SHALL GET BEER!

Alright, I'm going to stop freaking out over how completely original and creative your story is and read the next chapter. Chapter 21, here I come!-

UWAAAAAA! There IS NO chapter 21! :,

UPDATE ALREADY! IT"S BEEN LIKE THREE AND A HALF YEARS, DATTEBAYO!

I need more Sasuke!
DarkestTruth chapter 15 . 2/5/2012
LOL. Iruka, y u so funny? "He passes..."

WOW. Itachi, FTW! And what's this?

Tema-chan has a CWUSH on Sasuke! ROFLMAO!
DarkestTruth chapter 11 . 2/5/2012
Well. I found it funny, if it helps.

KEEL KEEL KEEL

Love this.
DarkestTruth chapter 3 . 2/5/2012
"Aa… Gag you, tie you up, and cart you off to the office, where we will most uncharitably dump you on the floor." He finished matter-of-factly.

LOL! Most uncharitably... Reminds me of Shisui ;) Who I THINK Sasuke is referring to...
nicolus chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
its a really good start. the best i have read so far!
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 20 . 10/2/2011
'You've gotta say begin with more oomph!' LMAO Hahahahaha This story is hilarious! Update soon! XD
Selenity84 chapter 20 . 9/21/2011
I love this story, please update!
EuterpeDream chapter 5 . 9/11/2011
Kakashi's scary when he's serious XD interesting :P I'm guessing the one person Naruto is talking about is his father? o.o
EuterpeDream chapter 4 . 9/11/2011