Reviews for Losing Everything
The Dark Insomniac chapter 6 . 2/20/2014
Very cute! And they should know that you can't fool profilers! ;)
senkoed chapter 6 . 11/16/2010
yay! morganXgarcia is my OTP, although it's quite obvious they'd stay as best friends only in the show. i like the gradual shift into a proper relationship and how the characters are so in-character. great job. :)
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Garcia's parents are dead, but I suppose you wrote this right after lucky and before Penelope.
tridecalogisms chapter 6 . 2/14/2010
i loved this story! they are so perfect together in a twisted way. my favorite chapter had to be six, especially the last part with the team in the doorway. great work!
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
Penelope having a flashback was very relistic to what I think she would feel having to walk past the spot where she was shot
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Great start
ChristinaAngel chapter 6 . 12/29/2009
This was a different look at how Garcia and Morgan's relationship could have progressed after she had been shot, I like how it doesn't happen instantly but rather they talk about it first and sort of ease into it. I loved how the team found out, reacting just like a group of friends or family would. My favourite part was Morgan's welcome home gift showing that he really knows Garcia.
MrsPenelopeMorgan chapter 6 . 4/2/2009
I LOVED this story...will there be more? You write them so well!
Baily007 chapter 6 . 2/4/2009
What a fantastic story! I hope you plan on updating soon?
nlrs chapter 6 . 6/22/2008
I am such am idiot, I must have read this story six times and I have never left a review.( As dear Abby would say 20 lashes with a wet noodle for me.) I do love it though it is very well written. will you do an other chapter?
NightStar28 chapter 6 . 2/2/2008
Groan... that last line of Morgans... evil you are just evil. I know that line is going to find it's way into my dreams tonight. Great story, it's funny how the ones you never planned to write can come out as some of your favorits. Well they do for me at lest.
Funky In Fishnet chapter 6 . 12/13/2007
This both sweet and hot and totally gets the relationship between Garcia and Morgan. I'm really enjoying it, you're doing a great job :- )
anonymous chapter 6 . 12/6/2007
lol I liked the last line. The show really needs to catch up to stories like this.
Shelbers chapter 6 . 12/2/2007
oh i loved that! and reid winning the bet just added to the loveliness:) i think in garcia's situation the only thing that she could really ask of derek is that he be a little more careful when saving someone's life or taking down an unsub, lol.
deal4321 chapter 6 . 12/2/2007
So sweet, cute and what I would love to happen on the show! Can you go write for them? :-)