Reviews for 17,068
Awwwww! Adorkable!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
This is good. :)
Pixychick84 chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Awwww that was beautiful!
Ren-sanna chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
I'm not sure if I had reviewed this but amazing fic! One of the best YachiBya fics on fanfiction in my opinion actually! Well done!
Juliedoo chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
This was SO adorable. I adore Byakuya and Yachiru's little interactions, and this fic was a cute little slice of could-be. Really made me smile, so thanks.
Phireye chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
...ugh. It's so cute...I mean normally I don't actively search out this pairing, and though I'm not against it I'm not for it either. But this...this was so horridly adorable and beautiful...I think I may just start loving it if there're more Byachiru stories of this quality.

Ah...I feel so happy now...
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
nipnag chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
this was so beautifully touching and really well written! i can tell you put a lot of thought and effort into it rather than just making it a flat and one-dimensional romance story about yachiru and byakuya. great job! favourited :D
MrLotus chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
i must say that this was rather touching, good job
MellyMonster chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
this was so cute X3

Yachiru is adorable!

loved it, you are awesome 3
Demeter1 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
I still have a hard time with Yachiru and Byakuya, as cute as all their stories are, but I liked how LONG this took; over sixty years, which just sounds so like Byakuya. And it was sweet it how you tied in his counting to the end, and how it was Kenpachi's turn to count. ;)
LaNinaDeGuitara chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Super cute story! I love it!
SnowLion no Miko chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
I absolutely love this! I think ByaYachi is now one of my favorite crack pairings! Great work!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »