Reviews for 17,068
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
This is good. :)
Pixychick84 chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Awwww that was beautiful!
alyssa-kaye chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
I'm not sure if I had reviewed this but amazing fic! One of the best YachiBya fics on fanfiction in my opinion actually! Well done!
Juliedoo chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
This was SO adorable. I adore Byakuya and Yachiru's little interactions, and this fic was a cute little slice of could-be. Really made me smile, so thanks.
Phireye chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
...ugh. It's so cute...I mean normally I don't actively search out this pairing, and though I'm not against it I'm not for it either. But this...this was so horridly adorable and beautiful...I think I may just start loving it if there're more Byachiru stories of this quality.

Ah...I feel so happy now...
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Cute!
nipnag chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
this was so beautifully touching and really well written! i can tell you put a lot of thought and effort into it rather than just making it a flat and one-dimensional romance story about yachiru and byakuya. great job! favourited :D
MrLotus chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
i must say that this was rather touching, good job
MellyMonster chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
this was so cute X3

Yachiru is adorable!

loved it, you are awesome 3
Demeter1 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
I still have a hard time with Yachiru and Byakuya, as cute as all their stories are, but I liked how LONG this took; over sixty years, which just sounds so like Byakuya. And it was sweet it how you tied in his counting to the end, and how it was Kenpachi's turn to count. ;)
LaNinaDeGuitara chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Super cute story! I love it!
SnowLion no Miko chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
I absolutely love this! I think ByaYachi is now one of my favorite crack pairings! Great work!
Cute Apples chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
This is so cute! I find the Byakuya/Yachiru pairing equal parts disturbing and adorable, and depending on the writer, they can make it go either way. It takes a great writer to take a potentially disturbing pairing and turn it into such a smooth fic as this.

The idea of Byakuya counting their meetings is so wonderful. I especially loved his conversation at the end with Ikkaku-that was SO Byakuya.

My favorite meeting was 962, and, of course, 17,068. I can see why you named the story after that one. But I think I liked 962 the most because it was so simplistic and told a story without telling a story, if you know what I mean. It reminded me of "For Sale: Baby shoes, never worn" by Hemingway, which is a huge compliment.

But very good job. I loved it!
Hotflower chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
That was really cute!

I loved the set up with keeping track of the meetings

it would be cool to expand some parts

overall, very well done
Kendall N.S chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
How sweet!

XD

I dunno why, but I always love Byakuya het pairings.

Kendall