Reviews for Trust and a Compromise
i love.ur.work chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
u a i hate the good writers never right enough
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Loved it!
lilianyas chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Holy $#!T ! Amazing!
KrittleTwilighted chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Well that's a way to get what you want.
pavlovsbell11 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
I love how realistic this was, with her hurting but wanting to do this for him anyway. I also really love the fact that Edward starts to trust himself a little more by letting her do this for him. Great one-shot.:)
mybigteddybearemmett chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
good job i loved it
Jamieson Zed chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Just wanted to say that I really enjoyed this - I thought you were very true to the characters, definitely not OOC! Great job.

Oh, and I clicked on your profile to see what else you've written (and I shall be getting to some of those other fics soon!), and discovered that you're just down the highway (I'm in Peterborough). Quite cool!
genisis love chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
good story i like it
tohruxkyoxyukilover chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
aw
goldenrose37 chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
That was very very good
Jayeliwood chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
I've wanted to get around to start reading more of your stories for a while now. so I'm having some writers block and didn't want to write myself so I decided to start at the beginning of your twilight series. This was very good. I liked that the pain didn't magically go away. She's going to be sore. Very realistic and still very nice.
Eclipse My Reality chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
This one, im not so sure about. Sure, its okay...but i think Edward would have either stopped her before she managed to...erm...mount? or that Bella would have chicken out. It is still magnificent, however.
rainbowjellyfish chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
I liked that it was in character-more so than several others I've read recently. Very sext-more realistic in some ways.

A nice lemon :-)
GODSLOVE chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
I hope this isn't a one-shot! Because I want so much MORE! I really really REALLY hope you continue with this story! Please? For me?

God, I loved it! It was so steamy and so hot! Sexy, sexy Edward! You know you wanted it all along! *giggles*

Please PLEASE CONTINUE!

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPADTE UPDATE!
buggie21 chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
That was very well-written, and in character, too!

That's how I kind of imagine their first time being. Edward saying no, Bella manipulating and convincing him. But I HIGHLY doubt that Miss Stephenie would write anything graphic lol.

Good job, as always!