Reviews for Some Things Are Meant To Be Broken
Gilgamesh sword chapter 13 . 4/23
Man awsome story i will like to see the end keeper going
Monster King chapter 13 . 2/21
Very in treating a shame that it looks like you gave up on it.
Pyroserr chapter 1 . 1/29
Lazy writing is making this so far good story a bitch to read.
CrazyDragon3214 chapter 13 . 3/13/2016
Cooolllll! Love iiit!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
Guest chapter 13 . 12/22/2014
Sorry I posted the review below, stupid auto-correct messed up what I was trying to say.

Centre Tenten
Caring Carrying
Guest chapter 13 . 12/22/2014
This is AMAZING! I love this soo much!

The only thing I would change though, is that Lee, Shikamaru, Choji, Shino and Gai shouldn't care!
Gai because he already knew and was always nice to Naruto so this shouldn't make a difference (although I generally like Kakashi he was kind of a dick to Naruto so it would make sense that now everyone else hated Naruto he could just come out into the open about it) and the same with Kurenai!

Lee and Naruto were already, like, best friends and he wouldn't give that up for the world.

Shika would be too smart to think that Naruto was was evil. And Choji would agree with Shika.

Again, Shino would be like Shika.

And last, but not least, Center is always caring big scrolls full of weapons around with her so surely she would understand that just because a kunai is sealed inside a scroll, doesn't mean that the scroll becomes the kunai. They're still two separate entities.

But the rest of them are all stuck up idiots. You can do whatever the hello you want with them.
narutosaske chapter 13 . 11/16/2014
Great I like your story please continue soon
willow1996 chapter 13 . 9/26/2014
Really good hope you update soon
Las chapter 13 . 4/11/2014
This is pretty good! I'd give it an 8/10!
Vysria chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Ohayou gozaimasu Uzuzmaki-san!
(Ne, his name is Uzumaki!
Oh...)
Yeah, just thought I'd let you know XD
AnonymousShadowReader1 chapter 13 . 1/18/2013
Awesome! XD Can't wait for the next chapter! :) love of what happened in the maze, tho it was kind of funny with Naruto & the snowmen :p
yaoilover4 chapter 13 . 6/20/2012
I really love this fic... are you going to up date it in this life? it just too cool to be left abandoned! :(

Ja'ne!
yukinari chapter 13 . 5/3/2012
GOOD I WANNA READ MORE OF WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT.
Deadzepplin chapter 7 . 11/16/2011
You some sort of retard if you think that Voldemort is in anyway close to the power of a biju or even a ninja