Reviews for Something Worth Saving
Karkitty will eat you chapter 7 . 9/22/2012
Lauri3n chapter 7 . 2/26/2011
This is great!
Cath the Simon Snow Fangirl chapter 7 . 12/26/2009
good god and the next chapter
ChibixRainbow chapter 7 . 8/10/2009
oh god pl more! DX i lurv pedo/saso x little dei-chan! and this is just so adorable and screams potentale!
Koneko-Haru-chan chapter 7 . 7/28/2008
Please write some more? Pretty please with a cherry on top plus a too adorably cute Deidara?
Miss Ventriloquist chapter 7 . 5/19/2008
Enchanted Melody-Chan chapter 8 . 5/15/2008
i'll vote but if u do make deidara(and the others)older then heres my idea for the next chapter...

he's still 9 and sasori confronts hidan about what he did and hidan accuses sasori of being in love with the boy(which he is of course)but he denies it then warns him not to do it again and walks unfortunatly orochimaru hears this and talks to hidan...

"so i see u have a liking for the boy as well hmm hidan"

"what the hell do u want orochimaru?"

"just making a observation..."

"oh and what would that be"

orochimaru smirks and replies"nothing at all..." and walks off

(note he's making a observation of sasori to determain his feelings for the boy)

"tch that annoying jacka..."

"watch ur language hidan"(Zetsus' light side)

"yes we have children here"(Zetsus' dark side)

" til thier older,then use that foul mouth of yours"

(Zetsus' light side)zetsu says walking by

hidan just mumbles swears under his breathe as he heads to his room...

and then have a time skip to where thier older...(unless u want to use this and add more)

and theirs my suggesion...or idea...which ever u ya like it!(if u don't that's fine)
Enchanted Melody-Chan chapter 6 . 5/15/2008
Well HAPPY(very late)BIRTHDAY!hope u enjoyed ur cake!i wish my mom would put something like that on my cake(only it would be gaara...i LUV him!lol)
Enchanted Melody-Chan chapter 4 . 5/15/2008
Art Is A Bang!i LUV that phrase!lol and even though when i last reviewed i said i was jk about Orochimaru being a child molester i wasn't...i REALLY think he is.

mob of fans-LIKE HELL WE WON'T!

me-*peeps out from behind the tree*i SWEAR i'm kidding again!*hids back behind tree*

mob of fans-really?

mob of fans-oh ok then*leaves*

me-*whispers to Demonsil who is also behind the tree*he is SO a child molester...

Demonsil-*nods*m hm

LOL my strange sense of humor...XD
Enchanted Melody-Chan chapter 3 . 5/15/2008
i am PRAYING TO GOD it's not Orochimaru...actually when he was younger i'll admit he was cute(like when he was a teenager/young adult)now he's just creepy...a child molester actually XD if i don't review i'm REALLY caught up in the story(which means all i wanna do is keep reading then if i have something to say i'll review)which is what i like to tell the people who write the stories i'm reading(idk why i just do...)but so far its been really good and it's getting better!so off i go to the next chapter!

oh and question...ja ne means ok or bye?(i forgot)
Enchanted Melody-Chan chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
ya know now that i read this i' begining to wonder what deidaras' backround is...i haven't read the manga i just watch the show(in japenese with subs of course)so now i'm btw nice begining chapter!-
BlackGipsie chapter 8 . 3/2/2008
I hope you come back and write more chapters soon! i don't want to wait too long like i have to for some stories! i realy like this one.
BlackGipsie chapter 5 . 3/2/2008
My name on Deviantart is MasterKoopla. I could always use someone that not one of my best friends to see my work. Love this story. I just started reading it today and can't wait to see what else happens in the next chapters!
Danny-Lynn chapter 8 . 2/26/2008
Aw, hope you get your grade up. I'd go vote, but...It won't matter to me. I think I will...Anywho, good updates. See ya soon, hopefully.
ShuraShura chapter 7 . 1/12/2008