Reviews for Hold My Hand
Kuruk chapter 3 . 6/12/2008
Yay, Harvesty, you're back!

For quite some time now, I see... o.O Man, I've been out of touch for a LONG time.

Well, I like how this is progressing. I'm interested in Farina, the negative emotions she has for Tim and doctors in general are good obstacles to overcome in love. I'm glad that you're making the romance hard and a challenge, which makes the fic really interesting.

I do wonder how Tim will overcome this challenge. I do love a challenge :)

And... you dedicated it to me... I'm blushing... really, Harvesty, don't thank me so much. All I did was try to see if you were okay. You're a good writer with a lot of potential.

Thanks for all of your faithful reviews in anything I write. Seriously, I appreciate it. Sorry I haven't been a good fan. I'll try to be a good critic and supporter, like you are for me.

I digress, though. Great fic so far, I'm interested and curious and I do hope that you update as soon as possible. :D

Kuruk
Catgirl AnimeFreak chapter 2 . 3/21/2008
Ah! I love it!

Please, continue updating!
sunshine chapter 2 . 3/10/2008
I like this story! and I don't really like the doctors in HM. but question are you going to finish OaA? because that story is funny! your a good writer keep it up!
Awesome Rapidash chapter 2 . 3/10/2008
Poor Tim, what a night! OUCH! I bet his head was hurting in the morning lol! Worse than that is that he had to face an angry Dr. Hardy. I bet he won't soon forget what Hardy told him! I wonder what the mystery behind Farina is? Don't keep us waiting! The suspence! AH! I can't take it!

I only saw one or two little errors, but certainly nothing to fuss over. I hope to see the next chapter soon! Ja ne.
Awesome Rapidash chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
I really like the way you've begun this story! It's full of detail and discriptions that set things up perfectly. I was kind of suprised by the end, not by the fact that she was blind. But by the way she reacted to Tim. Wonder why?

I'm off to the next chapter now!
Momo-chan12 chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
Huzzah, a new fic from you! I'm so happy! _

Ooh, this is definetly intriguing! Its so great to read a TimxOC fic, that is a rare pairing and I bet it will rock! Oh no Muffy is at it again, poor Tim hes her new victim x_x Farina sounds intresting, and I wonder why she reacted that way to Tim, it was pretty sad. Maybe shes afraid of doctors, because of an incident in her past? I love the idea of this and I hope that this story does have a happy ending! Plz update soon and I hope to read more later, cya then
CabiidO chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
too bad that she is blind but I dont know...is she afraid of doctors? very good story I hope to see update soon :D
Kuruk chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
Hmm... TIM FIC! I love Tim... and Mary (check the profile avatar) but that's another point entirely...

I love OCs, they add spice to the stories. Is this going to be sad? A tragic fic? Well, even if it is, I'll most definitely read it!

Nice idea!