Reviews for The Question Kid's Always ask there Parents
I3PAUL chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
You know, there are like, 6 other ikarishipping fanfics with the restaraunt name Sizzler. Aparently, its a real resaraunt!
pika chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Well, this story was pretty much okay. I think you should add some of Paul's personality in there. I mean, you could take out Paul and Dawn and add any two characters in there! It just needs some personalization. Good shot.
xxFraise chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Um... mistakes... - Okay, I'm just gonna point them all out...

Paul is way OOC

all quotes should be next to the letter, like this "Hi," not " Hi, "

you never end a quote with a period if unless its at the end of a sentence, otherwise its a comma instead

Paul Shinji & Dawn Hikari have been married for Two Years, and had settled down in Hearthome City, And had a family. - run on sentence, lowercase two, years, and the last and

:/Only two Girls, A Five & Six year old \: - that should be part of the story, not an A/N. In fact, besides place changes, there should be no A/Ns.

" Rose, Anna eat your vegetables. " There mother scolded there two daughters. - comma after Anna, comma not period after vegetables, their not There, her not there.

" Mommy we don't like eating Vegetables. " Anna complained. - comma after Mommy, lowercase vegetables

" Yeah Mom I hate them too. " Paul pretended to pout. He liked playing around with his Wife. - comma after mom and them, lowercase wife

" hehehe. " The girls giggled at this. - uppercase hehehe

" Okay Dear, but Your mother is right eat your Vegetables. " Paul got serious - lowercase dear, your, and vegetables

and you get the idea... basically every line has a mistake... you need a beta
Kurofat chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Not bad.

Straight to the point too.
eeveebreeder678 chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
There is a resturant called Sizzler, y'know.
mewmewgodess chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
I really like the story just there's one flaw...If Dawn is 21 and has a six year old, she got pregnant at 14...I doubt that's what you intended though.
kimberlychin1996 chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
nice story, but boring story
Gracielie chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
That was really cute. Kids do ask their parents that during some time in their lives. lol

Nice work!
Chibbi Nations Ruler chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
ya know it's kanda strange for them to be maried for only 2 years and have 5 and 6 yr old kids... just to let you know
Stafyqe chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Y'know, I'm from Australia, and they actually have a resturant in Brisbane called Sizzler. It's in white writing with green and red as their background colour for their sign. Search it on the internet, maybe they have it there. Just go to google images and type in, Australia - Sizzler Restaurant. 'Cause we really do have sizzler. It's a buffet style.
leftandright chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
aw cute
G w E n Z i L L a chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Aww! That was so cute!
Munchiiie chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
OMG! This story is so cute!
L.lucario chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
That was really good, good job!
KaterinaBeloved chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
Very disturbing 1 Danw is 21 and Paul is 22 they have been married since dawn was 19 and paul was 20. Then they have a six yr. old daughter 21-6 15! and 17! do u know how underaged that is to have a kid! anywayz it was cute im and ikari fan lolz

peace