Reviews for Exchanging a Dream For Reality
the-fangirl-life chapter 31 . 2/27
ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! This is probably one of the best fanfics I have read. It was so dramatic. But all the moments with baby naru and minato were so cute i fell in love.
kok chapter 31 . 2/25
Naruto 16 years in reality

ivanganev1992 chapter 3 . 10/22/2016
ch 3

That golden plus the abudant is enought for Zero tails
Ethan Illinois Jones chapter 4 . 8/22/2016
Wait, was Sakura really going to hit a child? I don't care if Naruto is mentally however many years old, if he is physically three years old and Sakura is willing to hit him, then it says a lot about her character. . It means that I can't trust her with children. And no one can say it's just in this story. She chased after Konohamaru and his two friends, wanting to hit them despite them being younger children.

Child-abuser! :(
Xcherokee chapter 11 . 6/23/2016
I love little naruto and how he gets in trouble for cussing. Reading some of your newer work I can see how much you improved your writing style so I do hope you'll rewrite this like keep it the same but make it a better reading. And not so much action right after the next something was happening and I just wanted a cute naruto and minato story.
AnimeFimster19901 chapter 31 . 6/8/2016
Awesome I realy love this book
This is the second time I have read this book :)
my 2 guys chapter 6 . 5/25/2016
my 2 guys chapter 5 . 4/16/2016
my 2 guys chapter 4 . 4/16/2016
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 4/16/2016
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 4/16/2016
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 4/16/2016
Guest chapter 4 . 2/2/2016
I like it, cute idea, and Minato with Naruto are really cute, the only problem I have is Japanese, I think it's unnecessary. Just cause someone likes Naruto doesn't mean they have to know Japanese that well, I know that you use rather common words, but it's isn't even relevant to story, and it can put off people who don't know those words, since you don't translate them.
So I really think you should lose Japanese expect for like sama chan etc since that rather necessary
Guest chapter 6 . 8/22/2015
This is hilarious! After I laughed for the third time my husband looked over at me and said, "There's no way it can possibly be THAT funny." and I was just like it totally is.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/22/2015
LOL! This chapter was something else... If the rest of the chapter's are even remotely as funny as this one i'm gonna love this story.