Reviews for Strappado
TheWritingFreak chapter 17 . 5/14/2012
I loved every moment of this dark and sadistic tale. Thanks for writing. I hope you continue with another project down the line.
TheWritingFreak chapter 6 . 5/9/2012
Someone is watching them?.. I wonder who it is. ...the pizza man maybe? Yeah no. I have a feeling the next chapter will be interesting.
TheWritingFreak chapter 5 . 5/7/2012
The interaction between Booth and Brennan in this chapter is darkly hilarious. I find that I enjoy that. Another great chapter. :D
TheWritingFreak chapter 4 . 5/7/2012
I have enjoyed this chapter very much. I don't know why exactly but I do. I'm excited to explore the Romance side of this story.
TheWritingFreak chapter 3 . 5/6/2012
You almost made me mad! But then what was I expecting from a suspense story? I don't know but that was intense. If you killed Angela I don't know what I'd do.

I'm glad that guy got at least part of what he deserved. I know who it is now but the name still escapes me.

I continue to enjoy this story.
TheWritingFreak chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
My sights are now off of Booth. I don't even know why I even thought of him as a possible suspect but yeah... I don't have an explanation. And all things considered Booth and Brennan are very in character.

I also like your writing style. There is something about it that I find enjoyable.
TheWritingFreak chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I appreciate you taking the time to explain a few tourture methods and eplain why you named the story and chapter what you did. It was fasinating and shiver inducing in the fact that those tourture methods actually have happened to people.

This chapter also had me guessing on who this person was. It bounced to the Gravedigger (but it might not be because the Gravedigger was a girl so...) to what's his name- who kidnapped Brennan in one episode (his name escapes me at this moment) to Booth's old sniper buddy who killed Vincent Nigel Murrey to Booth himself which is kind of irrational but it makes sence. Sort of.

It was very well written- you and your beta for this story seem to meld together well. I look forward to seeing where you have gone with this story.
marceline19 chapter 11 . 2/29/2012
wow!
Mouse chapter 17 . 2/9/2012
So, I know I probably should've reviewed each chapter by itself as I read it, but they were so good I didn't want to stop! This story is incredible on so many levels. The killer was very sadistic and intriguing. I love the idea of intelligent, psychotic killers. They make for the best stories. The injuries were gruesome which did make me flinch a bit, but it just upped the drama so much! You really didn't stray too far from the actual characterization of the TV show, so that's incredible. I really, truly loved this story. It was dramatic and suspenseful and romantic and SO MANY THINGS. I just kept reading and reading and reading. Thank you for bringing this story to fanfiction! It was truly an incredible read.
atn chapter 17 . 10/17/2011
If you ever do a prequel to this (with the original kidnapping), I'll be there faster than you can say 'prequel'.
Monkey62 chapter 12 . 5/23/2011
I'm really enjoying your story. Thank you. You have the characters really Sussed and I can picture them as I'm reading. I'm not always able to do that with fan fictions and often abandon a story because it doesn't feel true to character. Yours is great and I'm looking forward to reading the rest. I enjoyed the heated kiss. Thank you.
Alicat76 chapter 17 . 11/13/2010
Wow, that was one brilliant story! It had a little bit of everything in it which was fantastic. Thank you :) x
aracely6 chapter 17 . 4/20/2010
great story
xoxokiss210 chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
perfect
NatesMama chapter 17 . 12/16/2009
I just found this story and I wanted to tell you how fantastic it is! I was completely caught up. And the relationship angle was totally believable. Loved it!