Reviews for The Aftermath
Fake Bliss chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
I really like it.

It was to the point and funny.

I loved the last line!
poojatt chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
lol. the second beleif was should really continue this! i know i would read it! 10 stars!
xraika chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
OMG. U ARE AN AMAZING AUTHOR!

UPDATE! UPDATE!UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!

pwease..?
Anomalous Bibliophagus chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
lol

love the secon concrete belief
PhantomKat chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Aww...you're springing out on your own...you're flying free! I'm so proud *sniff* ;D Anyway, you know what I thought of it (mainly because I wrote snarkastic comments all over your rough draft) Keep it up!
harleyquinn2112 chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
This is good. I think you should continue.
TayliaNinja chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
Aw. So cute. I loved it!
Ris Fallon chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
It was all sweet and adorable and amusingly real- and I'd expect nothing less of Ginny's inner thoughts. Though I have to say, the very ending had me bent double giggling (a hard feat at a computer desk, I assure you). A very... entertaining scene, to say the least in the best way, entered my mind at that.

Lovely write, hun. This was your first FF (if I'm remembering right)? I think you did an AWESOME job. Great work D
Michael4HPGW chapter 1 . 11/15/2007