Reviews for Almost a perfect life
Tenchiko chapter 46 . 4/9
Awwww this was an awesome fan-fiction! I'm kinda sad to see it go...
Fullmetaflamedarkmoon chapter 46 . 9/25/2013
Best fanfic every! U r a genius!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
you japanese is poor... Otoosan? really? Otou (father) san (honourific) people normally put a dash between the suffixes/honorifics to differentiate between the e.g -san -kun -chan -sama -dono -sempai etc and you dont need to capitalise them but please at least spell otousan right or better yet just use chichi-ue you cannot get that wrong, i stopped reading because this is quite painful, too much dialogue and where the fuck is alphonse? if he pops up in a later chapter i didn't read it but still. And before you bitch back at me for being anonymous and not writing a story i'm gonna tell you i did cos i did, it sucked but i still tried and i'm fucking fourteen but i can be a decent critic. So baka yarou, my rant is over... be glad cos i barely ever take the time to verbally lash people like this... i know i'm being harsh and don't let this discourage you from writing but please...fix up or i'll beat the black out of you which would be pointless if you're white but whatever. Later bitch!
Leocht chapter 2 . 5/9/2013
FFN cut off that last part of my review.
"otoosan" wouldn't make any kind of sense in Japanese. Just FYI.
Leocht chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Honorifics in Japanese are never capitalized. And "father" is "otou-san" ”おとおさん”
IsumiChi chapter 46 . 4/10/2013
Hiho,
I just wanted to tell you: Nice fic! Although there are a few... well... a few more... grammar mistakes (well, I'm also no nativ speaker, but it's kind of... flashy ') it's fun to read. I liked your plot a lot. At first it were a little strange, Ed adopted so young, Winry beeing Fuhrers doughter, but it's AU isn't it?
I enjoyed reading your fic a lot and take my hat off to you.
Greetings,
IsumiChi
f.tastarossa chapter 46 . 4/3/2013
yay
very good till the end XD
f.tastarossa chapter 29 . 4/3/2013
ahhh lovely family screen
banzai XD
f.tastarossa chapter 28 . 4/3/2013
yaya
Edward... good job for telling Roy what he want to hear XD
f.tastarossa chapter 24 . 4/3/2013
me too
love Armstrong family XD
f.tastarossa chapter 11 . 4/2/2013
yep I love Roy and Riza too XD
f.tastarossa chapter 6 . 4/2/2013
you Bary
don't touch him just because he's cute XD
f.tastarossa chapter 4 . 4/2/2013
lovely father and son
can't find the word to describe
except cute!
f.tastarossa chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
yay love to read the story about Ed
when he was young
this is so cute XD
YAJJ chapter 13 . 8/2/2012
This is... an interesting story so far. That's for sure. I like all of the moments between Ed and Roy. Hmm... I wonder when Al comes in? Or Hohenheim?
Okay, so this is the main reason for my review. Also, I don't care if anyone has told you this, this is kind of bothering me. I've noticed a few times that you have yet to learn a word to replace 'car-driver'. Since I read that word the first time, I've been trying to think of the actual word, and now I remember it... chauffeur. You don't have to go back and change anything, but I wanted it said, and so if you wanted to, you could change it. You're welcome! :D
Y'know, for not being a native English speaker, this is pretty good, grammar-wise. How long have you been studying English? You're doing better than many native English speakers that I know of... :/
Almost wrote update soon, but I'm only on chapter 13. Like a boss?

YAJJ