Reviews for What If?
Harry Potter fan chapter 10 . 11/22
This is a great story so far but I never liked gonna or Ron but I know you won't change it but good story anyway
hplover20673 chapter 59 . 11/22
It's been a while since you've updated I would appreciate if you could update soon 3
HarryPotterLover chapter 10 . 11/17
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE make a new chapter! I have nothing to read and your story's AMAZING! Please hurry up!
HarryPotterLover chapter 10 . 11/15
I LOVE this story! It is absolutely AMAZING! One thing, if you try and write the story first and revise it,instead of making it up as you go along. If you prefer to make it up as you go along that's fine, but it might sound a little more "revised" if that's what you call it. I adore how you keep Harry and Ginny and Ron and Hermione sleeping together! ITS SO CUTE! I knowive said it a lot but your story is fabulous! Please keep writing until Lily and James die or something. Never give this up! You are great at this! Love, HarryPotterLover. ️
TheRandomGirlWhoLovesPancakes chapter 59 . 8/16
OMG CLIFFIE! Update soon plz
I love this book please write more x
Miranda chapter 57 . 7/21
Could you pleeaaase continue... I just started reading your story due to reading deathly hallows and wondering what would of happened with the plot line if lily and James hadn't died. And now I got to page 57 and there's no more story. Please keep it up I love it !
Riley Roscoes chapter 51 . 7/18
This story has me on the edge of my seat! A firework went off while I was reading, and I ran out of my room screaming like Sirius!
bobfred21 chapter 57 . 6/28
great story! I think it's awesome!
Rowenaclaw chapter 6 . 6/25
That was BAD. I mean really? Sirius adopting Malfoy! Are you out of your mind? I am not reading one more word of this demented idea. WORST. WORST. WORST...
And what's that! Weasleys at Grimmauld! Seriously have you ever read Harry Potter and OOP?
Firetruck chapter 11 . 6/22
Love this story
Firetruck chapter 10 . 6/22
This is not contradicting you but
You had made a typo saying Charlie was the 2nd youngest in the first chapter and by the way he has been acting I know that that was a typo
Just wanted to let you know
LilyLuna21 chapter 55 . 6/21
You are BACK! YAY! BTW... what happened to Hermione's parents? We haven't heard about them for a long time.
So I was reading your story and enjoying it when you said that you would put Charlie and 'Mione together. Sorry but no! That was the straw that broke the camel's back unfortunately.