Reviews for What If?
MudbloodAndProudOfIt101 chapter 53 . 20h
Lol! I learned how to play AOBTD (Another one bites the dust) on the tuba fyi XD
Good work!
MudbloodAndProudOfIt101 chapter 47 . 20h
aAAAAAHHHHHH!
MudbloodAndProudOfIt101 chapter 41 . 6/1
Harry is absolutely too perfect! You know how he is in the HP books, please make him a troublemaker! It'll be funny, watching Lily get mad. D
MudbloodAndProudOfIt101 chapter 39 . 6/1
Damn you Voldemort! I was looking forward to hearing the tales of the nursery! (Sorry for the language)
It seems like the men are all brave and the women are wimps in this story. I realize that this is not on purpose but be mindful because some of us female readers are slightly insulted!
Terese chapter 54 . 4/17
Can you please continue? The story is great, there are only a few stories like yours that I could find. I once wondered how it would be if Dumbledore's evil now I read one! Please continue, I wanna see the ending
ClarisseLaRue-DaughterOfAres chapter 5 . 3/31
I think you mean 9 kids and 4 adults.
Sirius does act like a little kid
Angel lowman chapter 42 . 3/8
no i think you are a amazing author . this story is awesome i think in the chapters were harry is with ginny is adorable.
kneazlelover chapter 49 . 1/24
I simply love this twist! I never, ever saw it coming. I too thought that Lily's dream was just that, a dream. But if Harry is a true Seer, he had to get it from someone, his Mum. Please keep writing this story, we're waiting patiently for an update.
Grand Fan chapter 10 . 1/19
No criticism! This is a fanfiction I always wanted to read!
informant chapter 31 . 1/5
Hi. Your story is really good, and I enjoy reading it. Normally I would stop there, but I just wanted to tell you that postnasel depression is actually caused by no more, well, 'happy hormones' in your system after a pregnancy.
mockingjayfanarmy chapter 54 . 12/2/2014
Please update. !
Sexy guy chapter 23 . 10/30/2014
CAN U PLEASE MAKE A SEX SCENE?!
J.D.Harris chapter 5 . 10/21/2014
I say have Sirius give harry a new broom!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
What in the hell is up with the languige