Reviews for Assessing the Risk
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 3/22
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Brad Pitt was such a great character for the show, and I wish we would see him return in some capacity. Thanks for including him in your story.
Post U Later chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Aww They All Came! How Sweet! Tony's Going To Wake Up Shocked! XD
Jen-NCIS-Lover chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Great story! I loved it!
Thredbo chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
I'd forgotten about Brad Pitt until I read this story. Yes he would be the person to turn to about Tony's Lungs.
Livia2001 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Great writing. i think you have teh characters down perfect!
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
I loved this!
daleaikman chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Great story. I hated the way that episode end. You hit the nail on the head when You had all the team show up instead of just McGee.
TheMalfoyLady chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
hi there,

a transplant? I've never heard this expression, like, i'm living in Brazil but am from somewhere else?

hmm, to answer your question, yes, I'm from Brazil,not a transplant, always lived here, and you? Are you American? or a transplant to the US? :D (I love English, i'm a teacher, some friends say I'm walking dictionary! hehehehh)

see ya
Obsessed Pam chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Thia is such a great story providing me with a lot to think about when Gibbs and Tony do actually meet.
serendipitous-15 chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Aww, that was sweet. I love how they all rally behind their teammates when the going gets tough. Tony may not act like it but I'm sure he deeply appreciates how much his friends care for him.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
A great story. Very good.
The North Wyn chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
:) Aww, I'm glad the whole team's coming up to see him. Good on McGee, spreading the word. Poor Tony. I like how the Doctor is taking Gibbs to task over what happened.

"I suspect he went after you partly to assure himself that he didn’t lose you. You mean a lot to him.”-I think you hit the nail on the head.

Good job!