Reviews for Wish You the Worst
WhimsicalPsyche chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
OMG! This is so true! Im really starting to dislike Nate on tv show. The last line made me would totally do something like that. Ive officially become a CB shipper!

Great Job!
girlinterupting chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
the last part was fucking awesome.
ButcherBlues chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
First off, I really, really love the Nate and Blair pairing. But damn if reading this fic didn't feel good! Nate is such an unfeeling jerk sometimes, so it was nice to read something where Blair finaly dishes it out to him.

My fave line:

“No, Nate. Not like that. Not our ‘okay, let’s be apart for a week, get back together and I’ll pretend I don’t notice you eye fucking everyone around me while you do your ‘I’m so angsty with my flippy blonde hair and my full trust fund and my effortless future’ thing’. We’re over.” (Love the flippy blonde hair part. LOL!)

And of course the last line just kicked balls. Awesomeness.
socialitegirl chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Haha freakin awesome, her last line was good, u should keep writing tho, not just make it a one shot, cos it really is good.
twistingfate9 chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
best.

ending.

line.

EVER

"Eye for an eye, right baby?"
MartialArts Writer chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Totally unbefuckinlivable that6 was so writing.I'm serious keep writing!I have to live through a summer with a dad who won't shut up and a mom I want to kill half the time.I NEED fanfics like this.
kitkatbaby611 chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
The last line just.. was terrific. )

I LOVED this!
Jessa chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
That was incredible. )

You got Blair's biting wit perfectly.

Bravo!
herbieunloaded chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
that was seriously amazing.

“I fucked Chuck Bass. Eye for an eye, right baby?”

THAT SOUNDED PRETTY SASS FROM BLAIR.

hahaha, faving this story :D

hope you'll write more on blair/nate.
Crimson-Kiss17 chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
The last line was gold! I throughly enjoyed the entire story and can't wait to see more from you.

- C
lillianrose4 chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
I love sassy Blair. You go girl you be strong, Thanks for this fic love it.
LizzieRokasGermain chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
HAHAHA

GO BLAIR
L.Lockheart chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
OMG!

there has to be a sequel (even though I know it ruin the one shot) but I can't help but crave one!

“I fucked Chuck Bass. Eye for an eye, right baby?”

that WAS my favorite line, and I like that B actually stood up for herself!

yayay! really good!

xoxo,

-Lucy.
oneamsoundstage chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
nice job. you should continue this.

speaking of continuing stuff... think you'll ever update "Breaking the Broken"? you seem to have healed quite nicely with the million of one tree hill fanfics you've come up with. come on, how bout for old time's sake? you know how much i love your writing.
ridiculous 123 chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Basically this is my heart and soul. I love this. I was cracking up when Blair talked about Nate flipping his hair. What a great line.

As somebody else said in reviews, this is a fucking masterpiece. This brillant, beautiful and full of NB love/hate, which is ALWAYS love. haha

I like the ending. That line was perfect. I bet Nate was speechless for a while after B left!

Write more please.

I am adding you to my fave stories/authors list.