Reviews for Necrophobia
turbomagnus chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Let's face it, that's the kind of stunt Spike /would/ pull if he found out about an entire race of necrophobics, the self-satisfaction level from it would be too high to resist...

For some reason, probably having just watched 'The Enemy' last night, I see Damphousse as the missing Slayer. Probably because the Slayer stakes vampires/vampires drink blood/'Phousse is scared of blood thing being a counterpoint to Spike and the Chig necrophobia.
JC chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Great

I hope some one will update this story.

Maybe make a Space:Above and Beyond crossover with StarGate:SG1,where the Uss Saratoga got téléport too the Stargate Universe at the Start of Season2.
ctrl-issue chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
That? Was freakin' awesome. It's so cool to find someone who did this and did this with a flaire for fun. Pity it wasn't longer, but at least you shared it. XD
Riana1 chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Road trip, I love this.
JovianJeff chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
A well stamped out plot bunny. Not up on my Buffyverse lore, but it was plain enough for a non-fan to realize what was going on and even enjoy it.
The Sithspawn chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
lol lol very nice I can just imagine it:)
BenRG chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
You should be kind to your Plot Bunnies. They keep you in business. :-p

I can imagine that Spike /would/ have a lot of fun in these circumstances. Now, who is the lost Slayer, I wonder. Nathan's GF? Or just some random kid from one of the colonies that the Chigs destroyed?

BenRG's Rating: 7/10
Blackkyuubi chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
plot bunny's and all that, best you got THIS out of your system before you started ANOTHER story...