Reviews for Le Coquin Malchanceux (The Unlucky Rogue)
madsthenerdygirl chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
*collapses from laughter*

I am sending this to my Gambit-loving cousin. And possibly every other comic geek I know. (Don't worry, you get all the credit. I could never be this brilliant.)
The Scribe2 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Fantastic! :)
Mystery Hunter chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
"And spent a week nursing electrical burns." "Jean tested her theory that Cajuns can fly." "The knees of a ninja are swift and precise."

AW! Poor Gambit! That was a HILARIOUS poem. Love my Cajun no matter what though XD

Brilliant
RiverJordyn chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Omg this is hillarious and very well done. You can tell that you spent time making all the rhymes make sense, rather then just putting nonsense in there for rhymes sake. I love the one about Jubilee. teehee, logan
karaline chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
wow... this is brilliant. you're a total dr seuss.
NiminariAmriath chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
lol!
McMarvel chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
This is insanely good. Awesome job :D
Ruby Sunrise chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
what a joy this was to read! most poems on here are quite unsatisfying, but this one was delightful! thank you!
bologna121 chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
absolutely in love with this. Amazing!
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Hahahaha. I generally don't read poems of anything because it's not as satisfying for me as stories or one-shots, but I can't lie, I'm really glad I opened this page up. It was so funny! SO CUTE TOO! And so very much Remy LeBeau! Good job!

Chica
Antay chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
i'll just have to tell you what i said after i read this, "that was the best!"
hollie chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
wow! this is a great piece of lit. i hate poetry and found this little piece wonderful! i love how you touched on how each of the women would fend him off. very cleverly written! keep up the good work!
Dawns Heart chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Wow! I love this. It's frigging brilliant.
Qpyd chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
hahahaha this is so great! hilarious stuff! *two thumbs up*
musagirl15 chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
This was really good, probably the only poem here on ff I like._