Reviews for Then Forever
Avenue B chapter 8 . 2/17/2009
These poems are some of the best I've ever read. I probably say something like that every time I review something from you, but it's true. There is such brilliant imagery here, and there's this honest, raw feeling, too. I am honestly in awe of your talent, and can truly say I wish I could do something as brilliant as this.

Keep writing, please!

- Elyse
Ismene chapter 8 . 3/23/2008
You're probably the most genuinely creatively talented person I've ever seen on - and please don't take this as one of those stupid "SQUE OMG FIC" reviews every author gets; you honestly have a talent with words that I think is breathtaking. "words don't get spoken; unnecessary and not magical/we delight in we for the last few minutes" packs such a damn emotional punch, and "we’ve had forever/I’ve drank it in sweet and painful and glorious like strawberry ashes" is just brilliant imagery.

These poems were better than some professional stuff I've read, and I'm in awe of your talent.
DramaQueenMaureen chapter 5 . 11/23/2007
I still love this. It really feels like Mark wrote it, and that's an accomplishment.
Murgy31 chapter 4 . 11/18/2007
Great chapter!
UnnamedElement chapter 3 . 11/17/2007
My God... You are an amazing poet! Really, talk about awesome modern poetry; you capture everything so beautiful that you remind me of the beat poets.

Please, keep writing!

DramaQueenMaureen chapter 3 . 11/17/2007
Wow, this is so good. You're a fantastic poet.
Murgy31 chapter 2 . 11/16/2007
This is a beautiful story! You write very elloquently
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
That was awesome. You are very talented!
x Rajah x chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
YOU ARE AMAZING! THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL! So poetic and well-written. LOVED IT!