Reviews for How can you mend a broken heart?
So many tears are gushing out of my face right now ಥ_ಥ Job well done! This is so heart-wrenching! I'm really hoping Naruto doesn't die in the end.
I like your story but WOW.
Refraction of Light chapter 4 . 2/20
7 years late I've found this story. As much as I doubt it I do hope that you finish this. I saw your profile so I'm pretty sure you check ff periodically, this really is a good story.
Well, this story has been interesting thus far for its 3 chapters. I hope some day you get around to finishing this but if not what you wrote was well done and is very emotional even if it is a bit extreme at parts.
Wenu chapter 5 . 1/20
Man, I really hope you continue to write this incredible piece fiction at some point, especially when you left it in cliffhanger (shame on you), but yeah this story really is one of the better half of the Narusaku stories in the site and being a dark story, or well an angst story makes it even better.
DUH BOMB chapter 5 . 8/27/2014
Sad story but it was worth the read! Continue please
Guest chapter 5 . 8/25/2014
Update please! It's been six years since you last did and even though there's only really three chapters its really fun to read, it's written really well, AND YOU ENDED IT ON A DAMN CLIFF HANGER! UPDATE! (please)
Fayari chapter 2 . 6/15/2014
That's... highly improbable. Unlike what Tsunade/Kishimoto believes, the body's cells do NOT have a genetically pre-determined amount of times they can regenerate/undergo mitosis. This premise and the "canonical "danger of the 4-tails" of the manga both sound like asspulls. And Willing Suspension of Disbelief only goes so far.

I still like the story though.
Jose Jr chapter 5 . 5/3/2014
At man it is 2014 of March already can you update this story. I really like this story but been waiting for next chapter for awhile.
jadedharbor0125 chapter 5 . 4/21/2014
Normally I don't find myself reading every piece of literature an author of this website uploads, NaruSaku related anyways, but I can't seem to pull myself away from any of your works especially this one! Excellent work on this story so far, I can't wait for the next chapter!
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 2 . 3/26/2014
Huzzah! I absolutley love it when Jiriaya gets bitch slapped by karma. Gato never stuck around long enough for us to hate him truly and Sasuke was always a heartless bastard, but Jiraiya is portrayed as one of the good guys.
to go
No. I refuse to accept that. I hate Jiraiya. His death at Peins hand was one of my favorite scenes ever.

Now to nitpick alittle. Hated the arranged marriage between Sakura and Naruto. That whole scene nearly drove me from the fic. Especially since I think Naruto's whiskers are awesome. To take the symbols of Kyuubi-sama and degrade them into scars of child abuse from sick people who are still better than Jiraiya. Well that was very disappointing to read.

Otherwise keep up the good work.

-Disciple of Kyuubi-sama, Chrono
bluemarvel0 chapter 3 . 3/24/2014
Dude, I'm not mad at you at all. You wrote what happened to drive home how Kakashi's and Jiraiya's mistakes played a part in what happened to Naruto and Sakura. And besides, you did warn us before we read the story. Keep on keeping on and don't get discouraged.
bluemarvel0 chapter 2 . 3/24/2014
Wow. A lot revelations in this one. Most of them not ending well. What does the future hold for Naruto and Sakura after this?
bluemarvel0 chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Whoa. Intense chapter. Sasuke's actions were exactly as you said. And boy did he pay for it. And no matter how many fans dislike Sakura, she didn't deserve what Sasuke di to her. Here's hoping that both she and Naruto will be okay.
ExplosiveSex chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
I'm fine with rape but for you to describe it... Ugh, freaking disgusting man. Why can't you just skip to the scene with Kotetsu and Izumo? Why did you have to describe the fucking scene with the blood and hymen? Makes me want to puke, thanks for making my lunch rise out of my throat you useless sack of shit.