Reviews for Black and white
BunchofGrapes chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
I probably reviewed this when I first read it but hey, no harm in reiterating that this is a jewel of a story. It just epitomises their relationship (such as it is). She is honest, but unsure, and he over-analyses and deflects. And the last line, which is so important, was perfect! Thanks.
little miss michelle chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
very cute story. I was also wondering if you had the story Five Years posted anywhere still. I have heard great things about it and was really wanting to read it
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
re: "I see monsters"

I saw your new fic on Dysfunction Junction (PLEASE turn messaging on ON, it's otherwise impossible to reach you), please tell me you won't have Cameron raped!

I loved that fic the last 2,5 chapters and that happening to Cameron would destroy it for me completely and leave me with a bad taste in my mouth for at least another day. Besides the fact that you didn't include any warnings of rape so that we could avoid it - which is unfair.

So, PLEASE don't have Cameron raped in "I see monsters"!
sapere aude chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
i could read this fic again and again... just perfect!
horsefly chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
ah, I love House/Cam! BTW, are you the snark_bait that wrote 'Five Years'? Someone recommended that story on LJ (it sounded really interesting!) but I can't find it anywhere!
rajen48 chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
It's so sweet! Love the last line :)
jayaydee chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
So good to read you again! I don't know how long I have had you on my alert list and had practically given up ever seeing your name in my inbox again. I hardly read H/C anymore, but you just do it so well that I had to take a peek. Definitely worth it.

"I needed to tell you.”

“That you don’t love me?”

“Alright, thank you.”

This bought a huge grin to my face, the simple bantering is what I miss the most.
Hughsbeautiful chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
So adorable! Great to see you writing again!

Would love to read more.
Bigficfan chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Oh Snarky, I love your writing so damn much it's unhealthy. I miss your old stories and can't wait for new ones. Your insight on the characters is just amazing and as I'm reading this, I can almost hear HL and JMo saying your lines.

Amazing work as always and I'm hoping for more because seriously, you are one of the best!
Alisoba chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
We are getting another chapter right? ; )

Pretty please?

: )
flashpenguin chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
In a word: Perfect!
Sarah chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
Sweet Perfection! I love him touching the screen and her smile with his thumb. Your House voice is great as usual. And the scene at his door - so cute and them. I loved it all. Thanks for writing and sharing it.
Snark-bait chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
Hey, thanks for the feedback peeps. Darn! I was doing so well on my abstinence too. Snarkie
LOSTforHOUSE chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
I loved this! :)
Vita chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
Yay! How lovely to see a fic from you. This episode totally called for it. I love the complex mix of emotions Cameron can stir up for House in this situation. Great piece.