Reviews for Broken
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
I loved the angst really much. Great story!
Shiina Yuki chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
OMG, , , so sad TT

hope you will write another fic for this pairing 3
lufflesmattXD chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
aw this is so sweet! I like HallexMello, too. It's practically the only pairing in the series that isn't yaoi.
dpbclover chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Great Story! I haven't ever watched Death Note, but the story is still very good! You were the first author I ever reviewed for and you are still my favorite! I love your style of writing and I hope that you start writing more stories soon.
RavenAK chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
That was so cute! Aw I've started to like this couple lately, so I wanna read everything related to them! This one was very touching and sad, and yeah I've always thought that she's possibly the only person to mourn his death T.T I feel like crying now, but it means you wrote a very good fic! :) Congrats and thanks for writing it, there's not much HallexMello related stuff, damn XD
Leiser chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Mello and Hal really are one of the more underappreciated Death Note pairings, aren’t they? Therefore, KUDOS! Kudos for writing a very honest and emotional story.
OrigamiGirl chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
That was beautifully written! Loved it!
YAOI WHERE chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
Darn you! you made me cry! D: good fic anyway .

my brain may be full of MattxMello and MelloxNear but there's ALWAYS room for some MelloxHalle!

anywho...great fic *Sniff**wipes away tears* :]
Mr. Montagh chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
WOW!

That's the first english fic that I've ever read!

And it's perfectly perfect n.n

I simply LOVED it.

MelloxHalle

I will loof for more of your fics, you write very well!

Till another review ;D
thebookhobbit chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
...aw. That's wonderfully angsty and dark.

I'm really begining to like this pairing now. X3

You did such a great job with this...
sk8nhilly chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
He most certainly is unforgettable. Its like I just really realized he died, I guess it took a while to digest.
Raharu-Chan chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
That was...really good.

I just about cried reading it.

Great job.
Yulan the Exhausted chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Whoa, that is marvelous! Although short, really cool it is. Love it very much.
Akabane Girl chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Very beautiful, congratulation !

Akabane Girl.
tlcplusp chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
That was beautiful. It sucks to be the one left behind, doesn't it?

I must congradulate you, I've never seen anything for this pairing (even tho' there's canon evidence for it).