Reviews for Broken
Shiina Yuki chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
OMG, , , so sad TT

hope you will write another fic for this pairing 3
lufflesmattXD chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
aw this is so sweet! I like HallexMello, too. It's practically the only pairing in the series that isn't yaoi.
dpbclover chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Great Story! I haven't ever watched Death Note, but the story is still very good! You were the first author I ever reviewed for and you are still my favorite! I love your style of writing and I hope that you start writing more stories soon.
RavenAK chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
That was so cute! Aw I've started to like this couple lately, so I wanna read everything related to them! This one was very touching and sad, and yeah I've always thought that she's possibly the only person to mourn his death T.T I feel like crying now, but it means you wrote a very good fic! :) Congrats and thanks for writing it, there's not much HallexMello related stuff, damn XD
Leiser chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Mello and Hal really are one of the more underappreciated Death Note pairings, aren’t they? Therefore, KUDOS! Kudos for writing a very honest and emotional story.
OrigamiGirl chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
That was beautifully written! Loved it!
YAOI WHERE chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
Darn you! you made me cry! D: good fic anyway .

my brain may be full of MattxMello and MelloxNear but there's ALWAYS room for some MelloxHalle!

anywho...great fic *Sniff**wipes away tears* :]
Mr. Montagh chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
WOW!

That's the first english fic that I've ever read!

And it's perfectly perfect n.n

I simply LOVED it.

MelloxHalle

I will loof for more of your fics, you write very well!

Till another review ;D
thebookhobbit chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
...aw. That's wonderfully angsty and dark.

I'm really begining to like this pairing now. X3

You did such a great job with this...
sk8nhilly chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
He most certainly is unforgettable. Its like I just really realized he died, I guess it took a while to digest.
Raharu-Chan chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
That was...really good.

I just about cried reading it.

Great job.
Yulan the Exhausted chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Whoa, that is marvelous! Although short, really cool it is. Love it very much.
Akabane Girl chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Very beautiful, congratulation !

Akabane Girl.
tlcplusp chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
That was beautiful. It sucks to be the one left behind, doesn't it?

I must congradulate you, I've never seen anything for this pairing (even tho' there's canon evidence for it).
Ameban chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
Glad to read something else of yours again. Very touching, and I have the feeling this could be totally canon. Nobody except Halle really cared about Mello's dead, even Near seemed to forget.

It's nice to see somebody dared to write this and to portrait this scenne.