Reviews for Watching Her Sleep
Rarumiruchi chapter 2 . 12/7/2014
Chapter one and two is really sweet!* fangirl scream* I can practically see ants crawling inside my bedroom... All hail to baby Isshin! I love your story! Please make more Ichiruki fanfics! Your story inspires me in drawing another Ichiruki drawing... Anyway... Just keep being awesome! _
Quickslice chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
I like this chapter.
charmcaster chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
awwwww that's so swwwweeeettttt.
XelaKitsune chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Oh god, I love that song!
SilverStella chapter 2 . 4/9/2009
cute
IcePrincess95 chapter 2 . 3/26/2009
I love this! Write more one-shots please ;)
Rusty14 chapter 2 . 2/12/2009
this was a vary awsome first bleach fanfic I loved it a lot please write more like this and let me know please and I will read more and more I will also tell you my stories to you for some notes possible and I'll let you know about my new story "Soi Fong's Love" it is about Bleach and two captain's bye for now!
racooncity chapter 2 . 12/21/2008
i love the yelling ;P
thisaccounthasbeencancelled1 chapter 2 . 11/20/2008
i loved it . !
thisaccounthasbeencancelled1 chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
aww so kawaii i love it!
Sapphira-hime chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
This chapter is so freaking sweet! And you're telling me that this was your first Bleach fic? I'm amazed!

I could practically feel Ichigo's love for Rukia! I wish I have someone like that...well...time will tell, neh?

This was a job well done I must say. Keep it up with your othre fics!
blue lioness 1 chapter 2 . 11/16/2008
that was so sweet! that was good. :)
LadyJeza chapter 2 . 11/15/2008
All I have to say is. aw that was so cute! Both chapters were adorable! I love that Aerosmith song! It's an ultimate love song! Really enjoy the fluff. Great job!
Aquile Storm chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Aww, that was so heart-warmingly sweet! I love family-related stories! I love the way you write your fic; it's very vivid and full of detail. I also liked the fact that they still reatined their in character sentiment, to me at least. Ichigo seems like the loving strawberry type. XD

Congrats on your awesome first fic! You really should write more! I'm putting you on alerts and this story on faves!
Miss Samurai chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
That was so sweet! -fangirl moment- SQUEE!