Reviews for The Last Blue Tree on Oreo Avenue
team-hybrid8 chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Too bad this was just a one shot
Gina chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
oh, that is so sweet
princess1996 chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
i like to c daddy/daughter bonding!

aw!

bella's gonna get them!

lol
rocker chick1 chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
aww its like so sweet :)
MoonSpinner44 chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
You know what, Oreo Avn. sounds like a lovely place, I'd like to live there someday too :) I absolutely love this one-shot its so precious, and Meadow, gosh, she's just perfect I think. Exactly as I would picture Bella and Edwards daughter, I liked how you portrayed Edward the dad haha, you're the first that has written one that I like. He actually acts like one lol. I really do love this, it was, in a word, perfect. DEFINITELY favorited )
xFeathersxx chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
I love how Edward is all serious about it when he talks to her. "I see where you're coming from." LMAO.

I feel like I missed something. When did you first introduce Meadow (love her name, btw)in one of your stories?
re.vamp'd chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
i love this

its completely out of the blue but perfect.
CloudnTifaLove chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
that was so cute.. wish we saw some of THAT in BD...
PenName76 chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
I love this so much. Please write about Meadow's first five years.
briiittx xhc chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
OMG! I loved this fanfict! It defitenly has to be one of my favorites! You write such amazing stories! This one was really cute! My favorite part was when she said she put Santa Claus on her family tree!
rosemary tea chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
that is so cute i wish you wrote more that is a very nice stopping point medow is a very good idea to add.
miss-blanche chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
My God your fics are like mango licorice! (Really really good, and irresistible)
lovelyinherbones chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Hahaha. This is the second time reading this fic, and I love it even more now, I think. It's so unbelievably perfect. None of the, "OMC BELLA'S PREGGERS!" crap...that's why I like it so much, I think. It just is - despite the fact that it's anatomically impossible for vampires to have children, you totally make it work.

I absolutely adore Meadow. She's intensely precocious and adorable...I loved Edward taking the blue tree so seriously. "I see where you're coming from." And the Santa Claus bit was hilarious! I also love the small detail that Bella and Edward refer to each other to their daughter by first name. For some reason, it's just completely incredible.

I adore this fic. It's beautiful and simple and perfect. Excellent work. Meadow is a wonderful character, and you left nothing to be desired. Good job. :)
twilightlover16 chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
loved this chapter hope you update soon and i really liked the name meadow
wanna.be.bella chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
aww that was so cute but i was a lil' confused was the daughter a vampire? or was bella changed when Meadow was 3?