Reviews for Peach Tarts
Icedragon123213 chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
Shadow you little trickster. But you aren't the ultimate trickster, at least not yet. That could be what you strive for, keeping you busy for some years of your immortal life. This was cute. Shady, you sly, peach tart lover. Who knew?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Jajaa Shadow al final hizo todo lo posible para conseguir esa tarta definitivamente el es muy arrogante x3
Tabbykatroses chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Oh-ho-ho! Shadow you sly Hedgehog.
maddy chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
This was too cute. Well done bravo!
maddy chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
This was too cute. Well done bravo!
From Hero To Shadow chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Its so silly that its funny.
firerose9318 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Gosh, I've read this, what, 20 times now? But I've always been too lazy to login XD (sorry!)

I'd give this oneshot a perfect 10, and hope to see more from you in the future! :)
Lucky-9-Rose chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
I really loved how Shadow was trying to get that peach tart! Everything about this oneshot rocked! I loved it! Especially the kiss Shadow gave Rouge at the end. This was awesome!
Catriona The Hedgehog chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
lol. that was hallarious. :D
Shadeslayer35 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Nice one shot.
ShadowLuvr2010 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Ha! i knew Shad wood get da tart but LOL! He had dat childish tone then he went all macho-man on Rouge. He's a sly hedgehog, a cute sly hedgehog. :3
Frost the Hedgehog chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
That was really funny, I enjoyed reading this story (even though I don't know what a Peach Tart is).
Aero Paladin chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
This is by far the best one-shot I have ever read! I love it, it's just so perfect!
SerenityAbyss chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
O_O Shadow always gets what he WANTS!

Damn, Switch Rouge?
Ruby Verfasser chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Lol, he took the peach tart. Can I have one? Maybe then Shadow will kiss me and take the tart from mah mouth. Heehee!