Reviews for Recruit
Falling Right Side-Up chapter 6 . 11/21/2013
Gwah. I love this fic so freaking much. I have it favorited on twisting on the hellmouth and I was just hoping it was updated SOMEWHERE since I'm in withdrawal from a lack of Kirill. XD
nlblake chapter 6 . 4/25/2013
I love this story. I've read it the first time a couple of years ago and wanted to re-read ever since. Stupidly I couldn't remember the title and fanfiction's search engine insisted, that it didn't exist. I was so desperate to read it again, I finally googled the name of the assasin(Kirill) and then googled "Buffy Kirill" and finally got one tiny (well hidden!) link to this story. Now, it is safely on my favs list. :)))
Hanane EL Mokkadem chapter 6 . 4/18/2011
spk chapter 6 . 12/11/2010
WOW! Just discovered this and I LOVE it! I don't know if you're still writing, but I desperately hope you will pick this story back up because I'd love to see what you can do with Kirill working with the Watcher's Council. I especially love the depth that you've given to the relationships being built. :)
FaithDeanLove chapter 6 . 6/28/2010
fantastico. kirill is so intense and over bearingly hot. buffy's reactions to him are great, how she wants him while also feeling a little insecure about herself.
williamstarr chapter 6 . 12/5/2009

You manage to pack a lot going on into this. Very well done. I don't often read Buffy centric works, they have to be fairly outstanding to catch my attention. I just stumbled onto this today and I have to say I'll be watching it eagerly.

Lovelikethemovies chapter 6 . 7/3/2008
P. Well, "vy menya ponimayete" is very, very formal. It would've been something more like "ty menya ponimayesh'"? As for "milakha", well, there's no such word. "Milaya" is "my darling".

Anyway, lovely story
urangel chapter 6 . 4/1/2008
Wow, I am loving this way more than I expected. I love how Buffy reacts to this dark mysterious man. I love how jealous he was of Xander (lol) and how he wants to keep her. Please update SOON!
crystalwings6 chapter 6 . 3/30/2008
So sweet, please update soon! You are making us waiting long enough. XD
lady of avalon chapter 6 . 3/26/2008
Hey! Great Story. I have been following like a hawk. I do hope you will update this story soon...
Nicole chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
I have been following this story from the beginning and I love it. I hope you have not abandoned it. It's a unique story that I hope you finish.

Stephanie chapter 6 . 2/4/2008
Aria DeLoncray chapter 6 . 1/6/2008
Aww, he's so sweet! Can't wait for the next.
Emerald Cloud chapter 6 . 1/5/2008
Tee, hee. I'm swear, I'm gonna get sick or sumthing from smiling too much.
enchantedlight chapter 6 . 1/5/2008
great chapter! update soon!