Reviews for A Place in This World
Ryley chapter 5 . 11/29/2010
Artemis is a female. She was the Greek god of the hunt and moon and she was apollos twin sister. But I like that you changed it up a bit.
Ander Arias chapter 16 . 11/27/2010
Hey, you updated!

Well, the chapter was a bit short, but it's the stetting for a good duel.

Update whenever you feel like.
rogue-scholar07 chapter 16 . 11/26/2010
yay! I'm happy to see you finally got an update for this one, and it was well worth the wait! Now all you need is a fight scene...
SPY46 chapter 16 . 11/26/2010
not bad, sounds just long enough, not too short, not too long, just about right.
rogue-scholar07 chapter 15 . 8/18/2010
Awesome! I can't wait to see the two girls throw down! Great work on that chapter, now I just need to finish my update for Passing the Torch...
Ander Arias chapter 15 . 8/16/2010
Short but good. I have the feeling that there's something more behind the Aurora-Selia brawl
Stills and Photographs chapter 14 . 6/15/2010
Sorry it too so long to review - I'v ebeen crazy busy, what with graduating and all.

The recap was very helpful - your recaps are funny because it's not so much like you're writing it for your readers, but more that you're talking yourself through it, it's great. I'm going to shorten the recap to the bare essentials and use it like a cheat-sheet when I'm reading D

So Lantis and Felicity are half-siblings, eh? Helia really got around, I suppose. You don't like him too much, do you? Which one is older? I got the idea that Lantis was but I guess they could be the same age...in which case, Helia, you bastard, cheating on Flora *mutters incoherent curse words*

Uhm, what else do I have to say...not much, I guess. Except, maybe you gave away a little too much in your recap, as far as future events go? Especially regarding Lillith's Book of Shadows?
Ander Arias chapter 14 . 6/2/2010
Hey, somebody accepted my suggestions! XD

Much better. Now it'll be easier follow the story. In these kind of fics, is very easy to forget who is who.
rogue-scholar07 chapter 14 . 5/29/2010
Okay, that helped clear out a few cast issues, now can we please get back to the story?
rogue-scholar07 chapter 13 . 5/28/2010
Plots are very nice things to have. We kinda learned that the hard way. Great chapter!
Ander Arias chapter 13 . 5/28/2010
So Lantis and Felicity are half siblings? Nice twist! It was an interesting chapter overall, with lots of dialogue.

Well, this chapter has little to no flaws, so nothing else to say here.

By the way, I think that you should update the OCs bios chapter, and add some of the other OCs, like Aurora's siblings or Lilith's brother. Or you could put it on your FH page.

Oh, and if I review this story is because I like it, not because I expect you to review my story in return ;)
Kikurukina Bal Des'cagel chapter 13 . 5/27/2010
Lantis and Felicity sibs? Makes one wonder what the father was doing all those years ago and how did Lantis get on this path. Couldn't that mean that Felicity is a witch too?

- Kiku
rogue-scholar07 chapter 12 . 5/3/2010
YAY! FFN let you upload again! I'm so happy I could dance (but not here, I'd trip over something).

So Lilith is having strange dreams? And she's asking Minerva for help? This could end very good or very badly.

great chapter!
Kikurukina Bal Des'cagel chapter 9 . 5/2/2010
I just came back from my survival camping excercise with the air cadets a couple of hours ago. I had to do a 24-hour duo survival (that means survive the forest with a partner) and oh God, it was so tiring because we had to remake our camp when it turned out we had camped off the property. Anyways, I have to say that setting up tarpaulin tents are much more easier than the tents from the stores because all you need is rope and couple of branch for pickets (compared to tents with the poles).

Also, since they have a map, are they using a compass or does the forest actually have paths with topographical references? I had to use a compass to find my team's lunch (which by the way, was a paper bag full of dried fruits and nuts) and we had botched one of the directions and had to start over. What I'm saying is probably not important anymore. I was just wondering how they were going to find the wild plants because the floor of a forest (the one I came from) is not exactly crawling with plant life. Is the forest like a national park of sorts with paths or what?

- Kikurukina Bal Des'cagel
Kikurukina Bal Des'cagel chapter 8 . 5/2/2010
What happened to the quotation marks and apostrophes?