Reviews for She's Your Child!
Mimic chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
"G'een t'iangle" Cuteness overload. I don't Jane too much, but I don't know her well and right now she's still a baby, so she's just soo cute.

Sigh, you may not believe it, but I never said "I hate you", neither to my mom or dad, never.
If my child said that to me... I don't know, still don't have one. But I surely would be sad.
Okay, once I said I might not love her, still, not as close (the talk was rhetorical).

But for the little person to be mad and storm, that's for sure, I'm waiting for this to come BD

Gosh, I wish all families were like this one, they're too functional! And lovely x3
comintrix chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
XD ok, that was great.

much love, darling!
Alexander - Godslayer chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Darn, so damn sugary cute. XD

This reminds me of a question I've been meaning to ask but I keep forgetting, but I sorta got the answer here. Kasy and Sheki are like almost 10 years older than Jane, right? (A little part of me had hoped it would have been just slighty less than that, would have worked for something in my head). On a similar note, I usually prefer to think of Sheki as the older twin, but to each their own, I guess.

Anyway, I like seeing how Kasy and Sheki are coming out as more rounded characters as they grow up. This story being a good example for Kasy. This also makes me wonder... do you got any opinion to share about how other writers have writen and portrayed Kasy and Sheki? I believe you have read NoDrog's and Humbug's as well.

Well, not much more to say. I guess there is a point in this sort of stories I can't properly appreciate since I'm not a parent and I doubt I'll be for quite a while ('less I wanna get murdered by my own parents U). But even so, I stll loved this little story, that's for sure. _

Yours, "Never Too Old" Alexander/Alexlayer.

Sayonara!
Marina chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Aww, that was so cute, now I too want glazed popcorn.
Cold War Transmissions chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
I've been wondering, what does eemah mean? O_o
RedBlueGreen chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Just because you're writing about children born to a plasma-firing supervillainess and a grown-up teenage superheroine is no reason to unrealistic, right? One of those "My child is going to be a brain surgeon, your child has set fire to the neighbour's dog" moments. Shego handled it well.

Doubtless based on experience, you've made real people here. Thanks.
Wispr chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Doing a wonderful job at how you write the parenting scenes.

Wispr
20Below chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
This little story makes my heart ache. I love it.
shinneodeus chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Aw. Sweet and short Shego's viewpoint is going to clash very violently with Kim's sooner or later.

Read you later!
codezilla chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Nice warm story - my daughter is 6 days away from 13 and I'm putting on my best "no, I'm not freaking; why do you ask?" face.

I love your stories; they're all emotional roller-coasters. If sit-coms were written half as well I might not have tuned out the networks 15yrs ago (Justice League Unlimited had deeper story arcs than most network tv, and these were animated people in tights)

Your stories are a buffet to which I keep returning, I keep them on my PDA to read over and over. I'm sorry if I don't tip (i.e. review) every time, I'm too busy stuffing my face.
Etherelemental chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Interesting way of things happening. But I can see something like that happening. As with so many things, so much can happen that just snowballs together. But, I was kinda wondering if there was more, as while it can likely be pretty big for 10 year olds like that, I was thinking that there might be a bit more. _ Anyway, thanks for posting this. It was up to your usual quality.
Darth Joosh chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
Oy! Quite the headache. Very good. You rock!
A Markov chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
your true calling. Making the most stressful of domestic situations something that brightens up an otherwise bad day. Wonderful dialogue and characterization. Shego's interaction with Jane was wonderful and set a great mood for the piece. Sheki had my favorite line though.

Alex
captainkodak1 chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
OH Boy,

How many times has that scene played out in our house. Maybe not that bad but pretty close to it. And having a boy and a girl just complicated things. Great little domestic story. Two parents working together to raise a family. It takes a little give on all sides to make it run right. Good job!
Thoughts13 chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
aww I love happy endings, and this scene was eerily similar to what happens in my life O.O