Reviews for Instant Mac finished story
writingisrelaxing chapter 16 . 3/20
Wait. No. Oh NO! YOU WERE ARRESTED! THE C.I.A CAUGHT YOU! OR YOU DIED? OR EVEN WORSE Craig McCracken beat you with a stick...!?

I honestly expected this to be finished. Mostly because it says "finished", up there, in the very title of the frikin' fanfic. But who am I kidding? There is no such thing as a finished good FHFIF fanfiction!

Anyways, even if something else (that probably was going to be really epic, with that giant extremosaur and THE BOSS and all that) was gonna happen and it didn't, at least I got my wish to see Bloo's reaction to FINALLY seeing Ma-... Mac, again. I was gonna say Marrin but Bloo isn't seeing Marrin. He's seeing Mac. And, well, if he's happy with that, everyone's happy with it, too. I mean, when he jumped on top of him and called him Mac, putting myself in Marrin's position I was like "Well, if somebody's got the right to call me Mac, that's his best friend. Call me whatever you like. Call me Mac if it makes you happy."

Even though, I would have really liked it if you'd have wrote just a few more scenes with them together. Or maybe just one, with only the two of them without the others around. What was he going to show Mac in his room, anyways? I guess we'll never know... And, did he really...

Did Bloo really understand who he was? Marrin? Did he really understand that he was not Mac? I mean, if I were Bloo, as much as I would want to be with my best friend again, it wouldn't have been at all easy to accept him, because I'd feel like a traitor. I'd feel I was just ignoring the real one. Not caring that he was dead. Not caring about what he would have thought about this. How he would have felt that I subsituted him. I'd feel selfish.

Of course, with time, I would come to the conclusion that he would have probably wanted me to be happy and that if being with a "copy" of him made me smile, then so be it. But it would have probably taken a while of anguish, awkwardness and the frustration of having him close but not being able to talk to him. In more than one meaning...

Then, with even MORE time, I would have probably accepted him as a new best friend, but without forgetting the old one.

Oh, and talking about the "old one": When Marrin first started to see Mac, I was really confused! Like "That's only inside his mind, right? But does that count as another imaginary friend? But he's already imaginary, he can't create one! Then... No, that can't be the real Mac. He's dead. And, even if he somehow didn't die, he should be older. Just what the heck is happening!?" XD I'm glad you included his ghost in the story. It made it better and more interesting, also adding fantasy and sort of a sub-plot. But I'm mostly glad about that because it makes everything less confusing at the end. Marrin is psychologically better at the end and it allows a true happy ending :)

Well... At least I'M calling this an ending... XP

Wooooaaah long review! You still here? You are either really bored, or... Well honestly I can't think of another reason XD but I just had to write all my thoughts. Even if no one ever reads this, I will. Years later, when I come back to this story. Because I know I'll read it again sometime

Ok I'm done now. Nothing else to say. Just that I love this, I love Capitol-C for having the idea, and I love you for writing it! LOVE YA!~
writingisrelaxing chapter 15 . 3/20
I know I said in one of my first reviews that, if a FHFIF fanfic didn't have Bloo as the protagonist, I couldn't keep reading. But, well, you've just proved me wrong XD I mean, if Bloo had died with Mac at the start, I would have probably stopped reading, but oh boy what a story would I have missed! This story differs so much from FHFIF it could be a completely original story on it's own! Just change names and appearances, make Goo to be the only one who can create a person for some reason, and you've got it! I'm glad you based it on Foster's, though, cause otherwise I wouldn't have found it

So, yeah. I'm loving this! I wish there was more than one chapter left!
writingisrelaxing chapter 14 . 3/20
Just take poor Zee to the hospital, man! Damn script XD
writingisrelaxin chapter 10 . 3/20
omg I didn't remember how she said he wanted to never be hurt again! It all makes sense now that he's invincible ! cool!
writingisrelaxin chapter 8 . 3/20
wow so many versions! i'm glad you worked so hard on this chapter cause i loved it!
writingisrelaxing chapter 7 . 3/19
If he could understand himself, then he could stop and explain to her: "Do you really not understand what you're doing everytime you call me Mac? Mac. Is. Dead. He died 6 years ago. I'm not him. I've never been him. And... If he really was your friend... Don't you want to remember him as he was? Not as I am now...? Remember him... Do not forget your best friend." /Do not forget me/
writingisrelaxing chapter 4 . 3/19
God damn it, it's two in the morning I have school tomorrow but I just can't stop reading!
writingisrelaxing chapter 2 . 3/19
Oh god when he said "let's go to Foster's " I suddenly remembered how bad Bloo must be feeling and I can't imagine what would his reaction be if he knew of this imaginary Mac.

Sorry for not making any comment about anything else but idk even if I'm liking this a lot, Bloo is my fav character and when he's not the protagonist I feel like something is missing XP that's why I was so worried when the accident happened... I already knew Mac was going to die because that's the plot, but then I read Bloo is there too and I'm like "Oh no no please don't kill Bloo " cause if Bloo dies It just can't keep reading a story without him idk I just can't. Eeeeeh I'm rambling, arent I? XP sry
The Howling Behemoth chapter 2 . 3/7
The tribute to Capital-C I see.
The Howling Behemoth chapter 1 . 3/7
This is an attention grabber.
burn-a-dark-soul5000 chapter 15 . 8/4/2015
Omg I am almost done reading, and this is so not finished! DX update please!
burn-a-dark-soul5000 chapter 3 . 8/4/2015
I... this... this is so very heart breaking! 8_8
Poppy the Rabbit chapter 2 . 7/21/2014
Poor Goo!
Poppy the Rabbit chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
That's sad... And totally something that Goo would do.
Arayllin chapter 16 . 8/22/2012
Oh my gosh how can you never have finished this. D:
WHAT HAPPENED NEXT?!