Reviews for Instant Mac finished story
burn-a-dark-soul5000 chapter 15 . 8/4/2015
Omg I am almost done reading, and this is so not finished! DX update please!
burn-a-dark-soul5000 chapter 3 . 8/4/2015
I... this... this is so very heart breaking! 8_8
Poppy the Rabbit chapter 2 . 7/21/2014
Poor Goo!
Poppy the Rabbit chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
That's sad... And totally something that Goo would do.
Arayllin chapter 16 . 8/22/2012
Oh my gosh how can you never have finished this. D:
WHAT HAPPENED NEXT?!
Kriftonucci chapter 16 . 9/4/2009
Wow! Al parecer la diplomacia esta apúnto de desplomarse! (sorry about that, I'm getting used to my native language once more)

more than 365 days since I last saw this, WOWZERS! I mean, I have so much to say in so little time!

So much has changed, yet this story's still living.

Amazing!

Likewise, still good to see how much detail it was added. I'd say each chapter has more words than the average Harry potter book chapter!

Likewise, the drama is beyond intense. I only thought it would be like that when Marrin saw Frankie and (mostly) Bloo again. Then I came to the very last part. AMAZING! Hate to say this, but glad you took your time! This story is getting somewhere so unexpected!

Keep it up if you can, Imp!

-Ten Black Roses (formerly "Dead Promises")

(P.S., thanks for the motivational words months ago back at deviantart. I think it helped me quite enough to say the least!)
Capital-C chapter 16 . 9/3/2009
When the character Boss was first introduced, I couldn't help thinking he would be the one to attack Foster's. Unlike Zayd, he had villain written all over him.

Anyway, it's just really nice to see an update on this. And really nice to see Marrin finally back at Foster's. I look forward to seeing what happens next.
Tall T chapter 16 . 9/3/2009
I didn't think this chapter was overly long. In fact, I finished it prtty quickly.

Anyway, it's very nice to see this story finally getting its resolution, and you're handling the inevitably awkward

"reunion" very well. Whatever made Mr. Herriman think he could suddenly dictate Marrin's fate, just because he finally decided to visit Foster's, is beyond me.

That cliffhanger came out of nowhere, but I can understand that you want to add some more suspense to the story's climax. I'm certainly looking forward to the next chapter.
Capital-C chapter 15 . 3/1/2009
I was checking over my review records and mistakenly thought I hadn't reviewed this chapter. So I wrote another review. Then I realized that I had reviewed.

Anyway, I figured that I might as well pop in and say something so long as the story was on my mind.

As I said before, it's nice to be getting a chance to see things from Bloo's perspective. What he's been going through since Mac's death and all that. The description of the dream imagery was very well done by the way. And the first scene between Goo and Marrin was ever so sweet.
Capital-C chapter 15 . 8/29/2008
It's interesting to be seeing things from Bloo's perspective. And kudos one the editing by the way. All and all, a well written chapter.
Kriftonucci chapter 15 . 8/11/2008
Yikes, you actually puked?

Well, sorry if I'm rude at being surprised, but

hey, this chapter turned out more than I expected.

Great job. I guess I'll miss this story though (but hey, every good story's beginning

has to have an end, otherwise I'd still be watching "the dark knight

Right now! XD)

Likewise, I'm glad Marrin and Goo saw each other again, and I definitely cannot wait for what will happen next!

Toodles!

-DP
Tall T chapter 15 . 8/11/2008
Again, taking your time to finish a chapter only helps you to do a better job. I particularly like the way you're trying to give Bloo a little more depth this time around.

BTW, you do realize doesn't force you to give each chapter a specific title, right?:)
Capital-C chapter 14 . 6/11/2008
At last on the rode to making peace with himself, Marrin now gains an even greater power! With this newfound strength, he battles the forces of evil to save his trainer Zayd from certain death! Escaping into the night with is trainer in tow, he now finds himself standing in the shadow of the one place he both dreads and longs for! With only a moments hesitation, he finds his resolve and marches forward to face whatever lies ahead. What awaits our intrepid hero on his journey? Find out next time in chapter 15 of Instant Mac finished story!

A bit theatrical, I know. Couldn’t help it. Nice chapter by the way.
Capital-C chapter 13 . 6/11/2008
(This review was written prior to reading chapter 14.)

Marrin seems to be growing more and more physically vulnerable. It's as if his resilience is gradually decreasing the longer he remains in conflict with himself and the side of himself that is Mac. On the other hand, perhaps getting sandwiched between the fist and chest of a giant robotic extremeasaur is simply worst than accidentally getting hit by the front end of a vehicle. It stands to reason. Whatever the case, it's good to see you up and posting again.
MuchaLuchaAndMe chapter 14 . 6/9/2008
Wow. So... um. Yea. Marr is gonna give her such a scare. Ha ha ha. Ha ha...
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »