Reviews for Parallelism
Thanks for sharing.
agd888 chapter 8 . 10/4/2012
great story.
Just A Tad Bit Fanatic chapter 8 . 10/19/2008
wow. that was a really good story. it would be cool to have a sequel
Accidenta1 chapter 8 . 8/6/2008
So many things perfect with this story The way you never said 'gay' or anything of the sorts sorta did it for me. This story was just all around great I can't really describe it lol. I LUV'D THE BED SCENE! was totally hawt, til the stupid darklighter had to go and pop in :(
Chicho1 chapter 8 . 5/22/2008
Hey! I just finished a few of your Charmed fictions, recently "Parallelism", and boy...you're good! I can't wait until you begin the next chapter to the "Life.." series! I love how you write and that you write Chris as a homosexual character. Being a big Charmed fan myself and the fact that they aren't making anymore episodes I had been thinking about writing a fiction, but with Wyatt as the gay brother seeing as there isn't any mention or hinting of a girlfriend or boyfriend in the show and Chris had Bionca, so I was originally looking for that kind of a story to sort of inspire a brainstorm of sorts when I came across your stories. I love how you've changed Chris's character like you did to mold into your liking and I enjoy the plots/relationships you create for your stories. You're a wonderful writer and I hope to see more of your work in the near future!
Exodiano chapter 8 . 2/14/2008
a little rushed in the end and needs a sequel, but it's nonetheless a very good story
neb92 chapter 8 . 12/5/2007
Hey! I'm glad you updated and I just wanted to say congrats on finishing a fic. A sequel wouldn't be amiss with this one, I think...

Neb
ashaw chapter 8 . 12/4/2007
this is the end? really? thats upsetting i hope that there would be more as i really like this story
lizardmomma chapter 8 . 12/4/2007
good job
jo chapter 8 . 12/4/2007
I have to say i loved this story and waited eagerly for each update and was wondering if you were writing anymore around these characters? I would love to see how you develop both characters and there relationship
lizardmomma chapter 7 . 12/3/2007
oh a mystery man...could he be a demon, probably, let's find out...good job
TravelingRoses chapter 7 . 12/2/2007
Great chapter.
Miss Anonymous hp chapter 7 . 12/2/2007
I really love the pace of this story. I don't think that the relationship is taking too long to develop, and they are definitely not rushing the relationship. Beyond that, the story is unfolding at a nice rate as well. We're already seven chapters in, and I could not definitively tell you what this story is going to be about. That takes talent and skill! It's always a good edge to wait to reveal the king in your suit before the game's even over - if you know what I mean.

The characterization is beautiful. As a Bianca fan, I was a little worried that I would not be able to read this story happily due to Bianca-bashing or whatever... but there has been non-whatsoever, and I commend you for that as well! You have successfully wrung a ChrisBianca fan into your midst, and you didn't even have to drag me kicking and screaming.

Another thing that amazes me about this story is that I am also a huge Wyatt fan - he is my all-time favorite character from Charmed - so whenever I read Chris-centric fics, I'm usually turned off by their portrayal of Wyatt since most Chris-fans, for some reason, are obsessed with making Wyatt the bad guy. Even if he is still a force of good in the story, he has to be the bad guy where Chris is concerned and it always bugs me. However, even though Chris and Wyatt do not get along in your fic, you have not made it seem as though Wyatt is this big bad wolf just waiting to blow his house down. You make it seem like two brothers who tend to annoy the hell out of each other from time to time. And that deserves applause.

What a great story! You have a wonderful start and a suspenseful building. I cannot wait to see what happens next with this mysterious man. Cannot wait until you update!
lizardmomma chapter 6 . 11/30/2007
Piper was always an understanding person and I liked how you had her react to the fact her son is gay. Good job
TravelingRoses chapter 6 . 11/29/2007
Piper is really great in this chapter. Great chapter.