Reviews for Quando, Quando, Quando
alleemaria chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Beautiful! I loved the end of this fanfic, it was so, so sweet... ;)
Neellok chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I adore your ballroom series. Rarely do I read AUs in this fandom because I love the Shinigami world so much. However... this is just perfect!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Well, first impressions of you are that you're a dancer (obviously knowledgable and probably passionate about the subject) and you at least used to watch a lot of Bleach. I can't say it's really 'Bleach' but I like it anyway. Honestly I think if Toshiro wasn't such a popular fan fiction character this story would've gotten more attention.

Thunder
Good boy-chan chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
I'll admit, I'm more of a GinRan and HitsuMomo fan than HitsuMatsu. But this story...so sweet...oh my Kami...you may have converted me. XD
S0phi3F4wn chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
simply adorable
D.T. Mars chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Loved it! She sure melted that ice ... If you catch my drift . XD

- Earlie Birdie
drinktea chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
I absolutely loved this! The best thing about Hitsugaya/Matsumoto really IS their opposite personalities. They mesh so well it's crazy not to love them together. Your dancing knowledge really enhanced this piece, and the inspiration you drew from Shall We Dance really did make the piece more romantic. A very satisfying ending, too!
sallythedestroyerofworlds23 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Aww this was great. I don't ship HitsuMatsu (being a GinRan shipper myself) but I find it agreeable; and your descriptions were flawless. I don't usually read this pairing but I gave this a chance knowing you are such a good writer-and you didn't disappoint

Although, i found it impossible to picture Shiro-chan tall XD
xthhkshgdoaif chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
LOVE. It. Really. I'd never considered this couple too much, really, but the AU-ness makes it really believable for me and it's just perfect here! You've captured the sentiments of each character perfectly, and I'm liking how these stories are going to tie in with each other. The thing about their children at the end was absolutely adorable, too - had me chuckling there!

Continued love,

Sakana
Hinagiku Ai chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Brilliantly done, this is one of my favorite to read over and over. I adore this pairing and this story was just epic.
bleach613 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
awesome! i 'whooped' so loud at the end that my mom asked me what was wrong. :)
xRiku.Louisax chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
I loved this story from the Strictly Ballroom series .

it was really sweet lol
Seynee chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
I love the details you write to describe what both Hitsugaya and Matsumoto are feeling. I love how cold Hitsugaya is at the beginning of this, it's so him. And for once, Hinamori isn't so much a bitch!

Anyway, there's just something about the way you write this pairing that makes it so damn seductive. I love it and would love to ramble on and on, but my words don't do the fic any justice so I'll just stop now. Good job!
akanamilas chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
KAWAI!
Frazi chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Wow. What a treasure to stumble onto. I'm going through you entire story list. Your work is so awesome! Beautiful. I hope there's more coming. But somehow, I loved Quando, Quando, Quando best. Fire and ice ;) Very nicely done. I'm a fan.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »