Reviews for The Devil in the Pale Moonlight
bluefrost15 chapter 22 . 1/24
First of all ...
How do you get these awesome ideas? And the plot, as if it's part of the original story of Naruto ... You're awesome, author-san! :)
And the romance part, I. Love. It., it wasn't too cheesy and also not too boring ... This romance wass enough to get me squealing like an idiot!
And your OC is made out of perfection (I know that line was weird, but it's still true), I love Katsura and her character traits, I mean, I hate Mary Sue characters and at the same time I hate 'damsel-in-distress' characters too, and your Katsura happens to be neither of them, and I like that ... :)
And oh, about Gaara, I like the way you portray him, and he wasn't slightest out of character, not like other stories I read that was way too out of character about him ... And boy, I almost threw my phone while reading those ... -.- ". So keep it up! :)
And lastly, please write more fanfictions regarding Naruto characters x OC! You're awesome! :))))
TT w TT
bluefrost15
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Update immediately, please!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/1/2014
Amazing..! I have read many Gaara fanfics... I dont even remember how many...this one surely is mesmerising...!
Love it..

Lots of typing errors though..
Kanzaki chapter 22 . 10/10/2013
Imposibrrrrru amazing story, i'd love it :)
AnimeAndPandas chapter 22 . 7/23/2013
I think I'm gonna cry!
LUV IT!
AnimeAndPandas chapter 9 . 7/23/2013
Oh my gosh... Shikamaru went on a DATE with a GUY. hehehehe!
Poor Gaara. I want to hug him now. '(
Luv it!
SomeGuyOverHere chapter 3 . 9/10/2011
That was pretty entertaining, what you did there with Gaara.
SomeGuyOverHere chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
I like your character, she's got a very cute personality. I especially like how she was all swooning about Gaara. Nice touch.
chaosglory626 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Heh, your character's outfit and personality reminds me of Abby from NCIS. I like it, I think your OC is going to be very interesting.
Czajkowski chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
so I wrote this big flame, big enough to have a bon fire and then deleted it. I'd say good for You but You had to do something to deserve it.

Kohana, Konaha...X.x. SPELLING. How can You do that! You know, basic facts should be checked if You're writing a story, even just for fun!

I haven't read the story yet so I can't say if it's good or bad but You had made a grave mistake...spelling things like Konoha the wrong way...there are no words to describe what I'm feeling right now TT...

please, in the future, check the names, twice.
PieceofBri chapter 14 . 2/14/2009
You used a quote from Van Helsing? lol nice
Haru no hana chapter 22 . 11/19/2008
CUTE!

I loved this fic!

I liked Hayate too... he was interesting x)

very creative of you to put his illness at this ligth!

and I think there is a character named gemma... Or am I confusing animes? ._.

whatevah!

Bye! \Ô/
MusicAgainstTheHeart chapter 9 . 11/9/2008
O.o well this explains a lot...
MusicAgainstTheHeart chapter 4 . 11/9/2008
oi, shut up Shukaku!

good chap, love it!
MusicAgainstTheHeart chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
i like this story, its sounds really cool!