Reviews for From The First Spark
S.RAYN chapter 3 . 7/18/2009
OMG, I KNOW and LOVE both of those songs!
TheConcernedCookie chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
ah man, you must update! I'm dying lol!
Bonfiore'sGirl chapter 6 . 8/19/2008
That was really, really good! Love the AkuRoku fluff! XD The RikuSora angst made me teary eyed. Boohoo! Anyway, great job and I can't wait for the next chapter!
My Chemical Music Box chapter 6 . 8/19/2008
Can't wait for Saix to turn up.

Good chappie!
DaystoDawn chapter 6 . 8/16/2008
Poor Riku and Sora.

They should have angsty, hot make-up...cake

Lemon Cake.
Kirby-Chan263 chapter 6 . 8/15/2008
Oh, me likes. You must update now so I know what happens. I command you to update! ...Why isn't it working? Darn it.
Bonfiore'sGirl chapter 5 . 7/1/2008
*holds out wet towel* Here. Use this to wash up. RIKU! I knew it was Xemnas when you said blue hair. The X on the face confirmed it. lol I've memorized your pairings! Yay! Oh boy, this is getting good! Poor Sora! I don't even want to know what's going to happen with Xemnas. Okay, you got me, I do really, REALLY badly! Looking forward to more chapters!
nolongerherereally chapter 5 . 4/8/2008
I honestly wanted to cry when I read this! It's so... unfair to Riku. I don't care how tragic it'd have been for Roxas and Ael to get separated, it's just... grr so unfair!

I love the way you portrayed the characters, and here's hoping for an update soon. :)
My Chemical Music Box chapter 5 . 4/5/2008
This is so absobing! I got to the end and was all ready to click forward to the next chapter - but there was no button! WAH!

I simply cannot WAIT for more! Please update soon!
Bonfiore'sGirl chapter 4 . 3/29/2008
I don't know whether to laugh, cry, squeel, or do any of the other things running through my mind right now! Riku! Yay! Sora! You're a lovable idiot! Yay! Okay, goota go or I'd rant longer. Great job!
sorceress115 chapter 5 . 3/25/2008
Oh my! Organization 13 beginning? This is a very interesting plot, though I'm going to have to admit, I am disappointed in Axel; whether or not Riku was willing to take the blame for him, he still shouldn't have let him. It was completely irresponsible and cowardly. Anyways, update soon!
DorkFace chapter 5 . 3/24/2008
I Think Xemnas Should Make His Own Shampoo Brand.

Hm..

Just makes sense.

Or Sephy. Yeah Id By His Shampoo.

Sorry I Blabble alot.

I Like Axel in this Fic.

And Roxie.

m..

This Is Realy Well written.

xx
Becca86 chapter 5 . 2/23/2008
Why do I get the impression their relationship seems forced on Riku's part? It feels like he doesn't really want to be with Sora and his friends again. Maybe I'm imagining things...

Oh and Xemnas' meant to spell trouble, isn't he? This is so exciting! XD I can't wait to know what will happen next.
Eluluu chapter 5 . 2/22/2008
its awsome! i love it! i hope you write more. _
earth2water1element chapter 5 . 2/22/2008
please tell me riku isn't a bad guy or that he's gonna hurt sora..

well it was kinda obvious that he would change after spending 6 whole years in a cage-i mean jail-,but that doesn't mean he stopped loving sora..right?

and that zemnas..i bet he's bad news!

anyway update soon..cant wait to read the next chappie

keep it up!