Reviews for The Hidden Seal
sg2006 chapter 3 . 1/28
This is great!
Primus2021 chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
Naruto X Temari X Tenten X Hinata.
Vixen Uchiha chapter 3 . 3/9/2012
lol I like this, have the fox go after the cloud cloak people as it is all there fault he was sealed away in the first place.
Shinen no Hikari chapter 3 . 4/4/2009
there are some advantages to solid projectiles over ki related ones such as keeping an object in place because the solid ones would remain holding it down until removed whereas the ki would either drill through it or dissipate shortly after making contact. also i hope you continue updating this fic your pretty good at this whole fanfiction stuff
Shinen no Hikari chapter 2 . 4/4/2009
theirs that pairing pattern again, but seriously you know that gohan would see the use in kage bunshin as well as henge since he has an understanding of the necessity of tactical thinking.
Shadow65 chapter 3 . 2/27/2009
please update soon
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 3 . 6/16/2008
Good job on the story so far, please add more soon.

Any chance of Naruto/Gohan going Super Saiyan soon?
jcogginsa chapter 3 . 5/11/2008
OI-some!
bigkyle990 chapter 3 . 3/9/2008
this is a great story you should update it
Sdarian chapter 3 . 2/18/2008
I'm wondering/hoping that Naruto helps out Lee by teaching him how to use Ki instead. And pretty much just Lee, as he can't use Chakra and everyone had been dumping on him for that. While this might change his goal of 'Being a good ninja with only taijutsu', I think he'd get over it. At the very least, there's always the last resort card of 'It'll make you a better, more dependable ninja'. Keep up the good work!
master of cheese graters chapter 3 . 2/3/2008
Indeed I wonder too what Naruto's reaction to Anko is going to be as well. I'm not exactly sure what her exact age is, but with the mind of a seventeen year old Naruto is sure to notice her 'assets' much more then his peers. Very nice work.
Ndasuunye chapter 3 . 1/27/2008
Hmm ok I think I uderstand what a cameo is(I think not know). I like how this story is coming along. I just hope it's just not a ultimo mary sue dbz naruto mix. Well anyway good job. If Im correct, would it be ok if you had Vegeta appear though.
Ndasuunye chapter 2 . 1/27/2008
Yeah there were some things that confused the crap out of me in this chapter. First off, starting from the beginning of this chapter to the part where it started explaining the differences between chakra and chi (which Im glad you knew they were two different things). That part was just plain confusing. Then there was something else that bothered me. If this is suppose to be during the chuunin arc, why did you mention Naruto wearing an anbu outfit? That was way out of context. You made it more weird when you sid Kakashi was following his Gennin student (not in those exact words of course). You're making me wonder about this. Other than that it was...alright. Still you need to explain some of this stuff. Oh also, there is no way you can use chakra if you have chi. Due to the way the power is presented, you must either have one or the other. Now this was my longest review ever.
Ndasuunye chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
That was highly confusing. How was it that Naruto died and came back to life is something I don't uderstand. And wouldn't have been better to explain what each seal name meant like you did Heitei-Ippai-Fuin jutsu. Some people may not know what all that stuff means (hell, I had to do some research to understand what all those seals meant in english). Other than that...
gaul1 chapter 3 . 1/24/2008