Reviews for Dead Me Living Me
Grand Puba of All The Smurfs chapter 7 . 3/8/2008
That was...that depressed me, quite frankly. But it was so well-written and dramatic, it inspired me, so now I'm off to write a GSR fic.

Wonderfully done.
katyrye chapter 7 . 2/12/2008
red dawn- Sara sidle style.. this was good.. it would be interesting if thats where she really was
My Kate chapter 7 . 11/25/2007
beautiful words, thoughtful images..thanks for this powerful tale of friendship, love, and self-discovery...
gjhkfud chapter 7 . 11/21/2007
ChasingTheUnattainable chapter 7 . 11/21/2007
you are freaking amazing! this storyline is just so real and moving. it's amazing what you've done with sara, you're an amazing author

i enjoyed this immensely (i think that's how you spell it)
stareagle chapter 5 . 11/19/2007
I have only read through chapter 4 but I have to tell you this is an incredibly compelling piece of writing. Your insight into Sara and her demon is powerful and believable, reasonable given the horrors she has experienced The notion that she is fighting for survival on a spiritual plane that is just as real and dangerous as the physical is elegantly examined. I appreciate how difficult this is. thank you for a most fascinating and superb piece of thought. Thanks for sharing.
DR.TEMP BONES BRENNAN chapter 7 . 11/19/2007
great job
yanukjc chapter 7 . 11/19/2007
Absolutely amazing story, and absolutely AMAZING writer!
jenstog chapter 7 . 11/19/2007
(TEARS) I hope you know how great this really was. I'm sad that it's over but glad to have read it. Thank you for pushing your limits and congrats on an awesome outcome. YOU OWN.
sprat chapter 7 . 11/19/2007
That was good
Ponys chapter 7 . 11/19/2007
I absolutely loved this story. really great.

good work and a nice and a good ending..

thanks alot for writing this!

littlemissliketofight chapter 7 . 11/19/2007
Yay! *Sigh of relief*

Life is fine again.
El Gringo Loco chapter 7 . 11/19/2007
It's been an excellent story that I'm sorry to see end. I look forawrd to reading more of your work.
keepsmewaiting chapter 7 . 11/19/2007
This was a truly amazing story to read. I like how you managed to make it such a dark fic, but in the end there was still a happy ending. And I loved the image of the 6 of them watching her, making sure she'd be alright. Especially Grissom. This was beautifully written.
sprat chapter 6 . 11/19/2007
This story is continueing bgreat kep me posted