Reviews for The Saddest Maraca
RoboTitaness chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
That's certainly one way to win a game you were previously being crushed in. :D
giganemo chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Very very funny story! Also funny - 'RemusFloor' :D Love the fact that it's well written with good spelling and grammar. I very much enjoyed reading this :)
lookupandsee chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Hahahaha! Brilliant. You have such a knack at writing humor.
Marie Serohs chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
lol...may they have many princes and princesses maybe a knight or two
Aquamarine Columbine chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
This is completely insane.

I LOVE IT!

Ahh, your wonderful wit/deadpan humour reminds me of Douglas Adams in a way, I love it!

There's so much I could quote -

'...and then had gone on to say much more on the subject until Remus wished he hadn't asked.'

'Or possibly just some leftover rainwater.'

'Remus did not feel like getting up for the next few days. Remus felt like road kill.'

Ahh, I just love the whole thing Poor Remus xD

Epic win.
Notallergictodinosaurs chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
AHAHAHA I LOVE THIS STORY! JAMES IS MAD!
Shadowy Flip Flops of DOOM chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Oh, my cheeks are aching. This is sooo awesome! Write more this instant! :D
AngelicFairy chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Wow. I think if I laughed any louder than is sanely allowed, my family would start to wonder what's wrong with me. Lol. This was a positively brilliant piece of work! I haven't read HP fics for a while so this one certainly has been, by far, one of the most amusing and well written ones. I don't know what was better, James' underwear embroidery spell, his little cloud of doom, the chess pieces, Remus being flattened...EVERYTHING! All of it was just hilarious! Wonderful work!
AsianTwinkiesFTW chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
!

HA! HAHAHA! HAHA! 8D

HEEHEEHAHAHOHOHOOHOO! xD

*is laughing too hard to form a coherent word*
SkItZoFrEaK chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
HAH! I really loved this story. I'm not sure what sold it for me: the prank that sent James into the depths of despondency, the personal rain cloud (cheer up, emo kid!), or the 'Go! Go, young lovers!' bit. Actually, no, I take it back, I know exactly what hooked me: the title. Best. Title. Ever.

One thing: the last line confuses me a little, because I was under the impression that the King (Snape's piece stolen by the Marauders) made out with the opposing Queen (Remus' piece). Hence the loss of Snape's Queen is somewhat...confuzzling. But whatever. It's still funny. Favorited like whoa!
fangirl94 chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Omigosh

when i read this i could not stop laughing!

good job!
starry-eyed-ocean chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
i love this, it actully could of happned...

the third paragraph is my favorite:D
dawnnoondusk chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
It's official. I love you! :D

I haven't laughed so much in a long time and I just want to hug you for making me do so.

I adored everything about this story, especially the supremely innovative bit about eloping chess pieces. The pace, the tone, the ending... Brilliance!
rekahneko chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Hehe

Brilliant!

I especially like the raincloud. Reminds me of Eyeore.

(-8
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
“How could you possibly come to the conclusion that you won that chess game?”

“Well, my king just ran off with your king’s wife. If that isn’t a victory, I don’t know what is."

Oh Merlin, that's absolutely hilarious!