Reviews for Penance
Stupid Shiny Twilight Fan chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Wow. That was amazing. I especially loved the part where Peter wanted to stay alive because Nathan was too. Breathing for both of them, using Elle's sadistic love of electrocution as a means of penance, everything was just so... Peter-like.
Gamebird chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Good story! Very good. I found this in GoldSeven's favorites and I'm glad I took the time to read it. Interesting to read right after Upon This Rock/Let It Bleed, when Peter is mourning Nathan's death and not merely his incarceration in a prison of burned flesh.
Fiendfyres chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
So incredibly beautiful. It's always great to find authors who write such fantastic fics one after the other. I'm checking out others of your work and I'm thoroughly impressed with each of them. Love the Peter POV in this one, it sounds so like him it's as though I'm watching the show again, except with a bit more elaboration on Peter's side. Great job! :)
razzledazzle41191 chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
Really great, I love it! Everyone was so IC.
cirana chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
gd fic
marinawings chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
i love this. i really do. it's so peter. i think you did a great job of getting inside his head, inside his motives and relationships. i love how you talk about peter breathing for both him and nathan. and i can see peter taking abuse from elle as a kind of penance. good work!